how tall is Jack?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TiggerLee

how tall is Jack?

Postby TiggerLee » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:07 pm

I've always found it irritating how he always tilts his head. It just looks odd. Then I saw him doing it in a scene with Michael Baldwin and i wondered if he has to do that to fit in the shot with the shorter actors.

HOT PINK

Re: how tall is Jack?

Postby HOT PINK » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:30 pm

According to his bio, Peter Bergman (Jack) is 6'1" tall, as are Eric Braeden (Victor), Kristoff St John (Neil) and Michael Muhney (ex-Adam). Heights of some of the other actors are: Joshua Morrow (Nick), 6'0"; Billy Miller (Billy) is 5'11"; Christian Le Blanc is 5'10". Daniel Goddard (Cane) is 6'2", making him the tallest of the fabulous gents listed here.

TiggerLee

Postby TiggerLee » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Quote HOT PINK: According to his bio, Peter Bergman (Jack) is 6'1" tall, as are Eric Braeden (Victor), Kristoff St John (Neil) and Michael Muhney (ex-Adam). Heights of some of the other actors are: Joshua Morrow (Nick), 6'0"; Billy Miller (Billy) is 5'11"; Christian Le Blanc is 5'10". Daniel Goddard (Cane) is 6'2", making him the tallest of the fabulous gents listed here.

Thanks for that. I guess the head tilting is just something PB does. Maybe its part of his method acting.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Quote HOT PINK: According to his bio, Peter Bergman (Jack) is 6'1" tall, as are Eric Braeden (Victor), Kristoff St John (Neil) and Michael Muhney (ex-Adam). Heights of some of the other actors are: Joshua Morrow (Nick), 6'0"; Billy Miller (Billy) is 5'11"; Christian Le Blanc is 5'10". Daniel Goddard (Cane) is 6'2", making him the tallest of the fabulous gents listed here.

That's why "I call him the BIG DG....or one of the reasons. 3)

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Quote TiggerLee:

Thanks for that. I guess the head tilting is just something PB does. Maybe its part of his method acting.

TiggerLee - You're welcome. I just looked at some of Peter Bergman's scenes when he played Cliff on All My Children, and he seemed to tilt his head a bit back then as well. So, it could be a part of his acting style.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Quote countryMomof4:

And the other reason(s) CM? Hmn? ~)

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Quote Blue 501:
Quote countryMomof4:

I'm picturing Daniel in his "Beastmaster" costume...

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Quote HOT PINK:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote countryMomof4:

I need you to tell me how to find that. Now! My husband is with his friends in the sauna tonight. I am on my own for hours.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Quote Blue 501:
Quote HOT PINK:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote countryMomof4:
Quote HOT PINK: According to his bio, Peter Bergman (Jack) is 6'1" tall, as are Eric Braeden (Victor), Kristoff St John (Neil) and Michael Muhney (ex-Adam). Heights of some of the other actors are: Joshua Morrow (Nick), 6'0"; Billy Miller (Billy) is 5'11"; Christian LeBlanc is 5'10". Daniel Goddard (Cane) is 6'2", making him the tallest of the fabulous gents listed here.

I need you to tell me how to find that. Now! My husband is with his friends in the sauna tonight. I am on my own for hours.

I Googled "Daniel Goddard as Beastmaster" and the clicked on the first result (same name). There are photos on the Cisoto Fotos: Daniel Goddard Beastmaster as well. My, he sure looked MIGHTY FINE in the pics! A couple of weeks ago, he posted a GREAT photo on Facebook but, alas, he had to change it.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Quote HOT PINK:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote HOT PINK:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote countryMomof4:
Quote HOT PINK: According to his bio, Peter Bergman (Jack) is 6'1" tall, as are Eric Braeden (Victor), Kristoff St John (Neil) and Michael Muhney (ex-Adam). Heights of some of the other actors are: Joshua Morrow (Nick), 6'0"; Billy Miller (Billy) is 5'11"; Christian LeBlanc is 5'10". Daniel Goddard (Cane) is 6'2", making him the tallest of the fabulous gents listed here.

I Googled "Daniel Goddard as Beastmaster" and the clicked on the first result (same name). There are photos on the Cisoto Fotos: Daniel Goddard Beastmaster as well. My, he sure looked MIGHTY FINE in the pics! A couple of weeks ago, he posted a GREAT photo on Facebook but, alas, he had to change it.

Thanks Pink.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”