Did Jack and Carmen actually sleep together.?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lestress

Did Jack and Carmen actually sleep together.?

Postby lestress » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:02 pm

Did Jack and Carmen actually sleep together? I know they had dinner or something but I wasn't watching too carefully.
I wondered when he made the remark at the meeting he had with the three women and he said words to the affect, "You all know me well" and I got to wondering........

adoakey23

Re: Did Jack and Carmen actually sleep together.?

Postby adoakey23 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:05 pm

Jack and Carmen went to the club for lunch, lunch wasn't on the menue. Mid afternoon delight. It only happened once.

Sharon Young

Postby Sharon Young » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:06 pm

Quote lestress: Did Jack and Carmen actually sleep together? I know they had dinner or something but I wasn't watching too carefully.
I wondered when he made the remark at the meeting he had with the three women and he said words to the affect, "You all know me well" and I got to wondering........

yes, they've slept together twice, the second was a quickie lunch.

sharon

AmyTee

Postby AmyTee » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:07 pm

Quote lestress: Did Jack and Carmen actually sleep together? I know they had dinner or something but I wasn't watching too carefully.

I'M NOT 2 SURE THERE WAS ANY SLEEPING DONE,but I know they were getting pretty hot 'n' heavy in the office when Jack had a video camera going....I WONDER IF IT TAPED THEM???

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:10 pm

I am sure "sleeping" was not on the agenda for that day. Thanks to both of you for the info.

y.nr

Postby y.nr » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:04 pm

What Carmen & Jack were doing was not sleeping! They hit it TWICE! The first time they screwed right in the office one night while working late (some job). The second time was the noon time quickie. She and Jack are "WHOREABLE" ~)
Did you hear the comment he made in the meeting about all three of the girls knowing him well Phillis, Carmen, & Sharon). Carmen and Jack are nasty... Isn't AIDES still an epidemic?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”