Shemar Moore

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cybergidget

Shemar Moore

Postby cybergidget » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 am

Was on the Ellen show yesterday. He is about to turn 40. He discussed his accident and the injuries. He also brought bad hair pictures from his past. There was one of him as a toddler and his hair was bigger than his body. Ellen was so funny! He said that he had come a long way since then. Ellen responded: Prove it!

grammapam

Re: Shemar Moore

Postby grammapam » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:57 am

Quote cybergidget: Was on the Ellen show yesterday. He is about to turn 40. He discussed his accident and the injuries. He also brought bad hair pictures from his past. There was one of him as a toddler and his hair was bigger than his body. Ellen was so funny! He said that he had come a long way since then. Ellen responded: Prove it!
I saw that cyber..he was talkin about his 'situation!!'

Thats all Im gonna say on this subject afer the poster bashing last-night :D

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 am

That was quite a treat! Nice to hear that he devotes some time to MS fund raising in honour of his mother. :))

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:07 am

Quote countryMomof4: That was quite a treat! Nice to hear that he devotes some time to MS fund raising in honour of his mother. :))

I think he is one fine looking man. And the sweetness just shines through. You cannot have a smile like that and not be a terrific person. An AA poster friend said she and some of her girlfriends ran into him in a bar in Atlanta and he sat down and had a drink with them and signed autographs and let them take pictures with him. Of course he did have friends/and or bodyguards with him. But what a nice thing to do.

purplemum

Postby purplemum » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:08 am

I have always loved Shemar Moore on Y&R and now Criminal Minds. He is a very talented actor who can get the message across with few words but smokin' body language. I wonder why he isn't married. He could add so much to the gene pool.
I'm lovin' Shemar! *)

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:09 am

Quote grammapam:
Quote cybergidget: Was on the Ellen show yesterday. He is about to turn 40. He discussed his accident and the injuries. He also brought bad hair pictures from his past. There was one of him as a toddler and his hair was bigger than his body. Ellen was so funny! He said that he had come a long way since then. Ellen responded: Prove it!

Gram, I am naturally curious about the "situation" but I won't press you. Just tell me, was he a cute toddler too?

cybergidget

Postby cybergidget » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:13 am

Blue: He referred to wearing padded biking shorts to protect his situation because his mother wants grandchildren. And let me just add that those are genes that need to back into the gene pool! :))

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:14 am

Quote Blue 501:
Quote grammapam:

Gram, I am naturally curious about the "situation" but I won't press you. Just tell me, was he a cute toddler too?
I'll let you know when he comes over later :D :D

cybergidget

Postby cybergidget » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:15 am

Quote Blue 501:
Quote countryMomof4: That was quite a treat! Nice to hear that he devotes some time to MS fund raising in honour of his mother. :))

I think he is one fine looking man. And the sweetness just shines through. You cannot have a smile like that and not be a terrific person. An AA poster friend said she and some of her girlfriends ran into him in a bar in Atlanta and he sat down and had a drink with them and signed autographs and let them take pictures with him. Of course he did have friends/and or bodyguards with him. But what a nice thing to do.

Blue: I remember that poster. I have not seen her of late. Some nasty bashing of her went on. It was mean and unwarranted and I think arose out of jealously.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:17 am

Quote grammapam:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote grammapam:

I'll let you know when he comes over later :D :D

I'll send him over right after "lunch" :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”