Adam: Speculation death/body/basement

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
crjb1

Re: Adam: Speculation death/body/basement

Postby crjb1 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Quote TruthDetective:
Quote YandRfan89: Who's Mr Hightower?

Adam met with Richard Hightower in a diner after he got back from "visiting Kansas". He was going to go to another location with him until his little son showed up and hugged Adam to say thank you. Adam got unnerved and quickly left. He later alluded to the meeting with Sharon when he said that he was about to do something terrible. This is also during the time Adam complained about having pain in his back due to a "fall". There are a lot of loose ends that can be connected in this mystery. So I guess we'll have to see what develops. 8)

Were you not politely asked to turn off the bold writing?

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Quote TruthDetective:

Adam met with Richard Hightower in a diner after he got back from "visiting Kansas". He was going to go to another location with him until his little son showed up and hugged Adam to say thank you. Adam got unnerved and quickly left. He later alluded to the meeting with Sharon when he said that he was about to do something terrible. This is also during the time Adam complained about having pain in his back due to a "fall". There are a lot of loose ends that can be connected in this mystery. So I guess we'll have to see what develops. 8)

Excuse me but you were told today by the moderator Candace that it is against the rules to bold your posts. She even unbolded your reply to me when I asked you not to do it. So please stop doing it.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Rafe was there in the basement to where is he and the DA and
were all of the cops counted for, ?)

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Rafe was there in the basement to where is he and the DA and
were all of the cops counted for, ?)

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:04 am

Quote Lady53:
Quote TruthDetective:

Excuse me but you were told today by the moderator Candace that it is against the rules to bold your posts. She even unbolded your reply to me when I asked you not to do it. So please stop doing it.

It's too bad. This person has some good ideas, but I am through with reading anymore of their posts, it's too difficult to read the bold text.

Rosana

Postby Rosana » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:51 am

:) nice post!!!

here is my prediction it will be when they finally reunite Shick and Adam will probably read the announcement of the nuptials and will come back and of coarse Sharon will still be married to him and that will be interesting to see maybe he'll kidnap her.

I can't wait for MM to be back Y&R need him to keep it interesting now its back to crap again ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”