Why didn't Sharon tell Nikki she sent Nick Ba

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lightandday

Re: Why didn't Sharon tell Nikki she sent Nick Ba

Postby lightandday » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:35 pm

No need to tell Nikki because the most important person already knows this which is why he told his wife Sharon knew him better than he knew his self :-) :-) how did Nick say it too Sharon "you saw what I needed to do before I did" :-) :-) So the hell what Nikki knows about Sharon lie, Nikki tired ass toted frozen sperm like it was something for lunch :-) Sharon don't owe Nikki a got damn thang.

nikkic

Postby nikkic » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:42 pm

Quote lightandday: No need to tell Nikki because the most important person already knows this which is why he told his wife Sharon knew him better than he knew his self :-) :-) how did Nick say it too Sharon "you saw what I needed to do before I did" :-) :-) So the hell what Nikki knows about Sharon lie, Nikki tired ass toted frozen sperm like it was something for lunch :-) Sharon don't owe Nikki a got damn thang.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Quote lightandday: No need to tell Nikki because the most important person already knows this which is why he told his wife Sharon knew him better than he knew his self :-) :-) how did Nick say it too Sharon "you saw what I needed to do before I did" :-) :-) So the hell what Nikki knows about Sharon lie, Nikki tired ass toted frozen sperm like it was something for lunch :-) Sharon don't owe Nikki a got damn thang.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”