Y&R Canadian Live Chat - Mon US Show Spoilers

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
felicia2

Re: Y&R Canadian Live Chat - Mon US Show Spoilers

Postby felicia2 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Finally Adam confesses all !
Everybody is going to try to kill him !

Rosana

Postby Rosana » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:17 pm

:) Nice another ASTWT fan.

I love that show it sucks that it's going to end in Sept. %(

newmans

Postby newmans » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:26 pm

ya me too. wish they wud bring sum of the actors over to y/r when it ends insept. Lizzy from atwt is.

Texastarz

Postby Texastarz » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Quote Demus:
Quote Tripin47:
Quote nikkinak: There's going to be an explosion, right? So Adam causes the explosion and not mamabear and her wonder twins?

OF course PROVING once again pyshco path deranged KILLERS never change their spots..... Once you have a taste for MURDER, you're HOOKED........

Adam is now the JAMES STENBECK of Y&R :-)

me thinks this is what happened... remember the guy Adam was seeing in the cafe...where they guy thanked him?? I think the guy is going to be the fake Adam that dies. Probably off base but why else show that guy briefly?? If Adam does get away, leaves the James Stenbeck opportunity wide open for later.

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Quote Texastarz:
Quote Demus:
Quote Tripin47:
Quote nikkinak: There's going to be an explosion, right? So Adam causes the explosion and not mamabear and her wonder twins?

OF course PROVING once again pyshco path deranged KILLERS never change their spots..... Once you have a taste for MURDER, you're HOOKED........

Adam is now the JAMES STENBECK of Y&R :-)

me thinks this is what happened... remember the guy Adam was seeing in the cafe...where they guy thanked him?? I think the guy is going to be the fake Adam that dies. Probably off base but why else show that guy briefly?? If Adam does get away, leaves the James Stenbeck opportunity wide open for later.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:54 pm

I mean we all know how Trause "The Evil One Is" but do you think he would knowing this Man has a Son, let this Man be sacrificed for his own Evil doings and leave behind this Child without his Father> of course he has done these evils before but maybe he is sorry for his Meany SINS, in which i doubt.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:04 pm

These spoilers sound really exciting and it's about time Y&R has some excitment going on in it. Thanks Candace for these amazing spoilers!!

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Quote countryMomof4: FINALLY Adam tells the truth. A bit late to say the least....

So happy that Faith is SAFE!

-----------thanks Candance,
So, what these previews from CDN tell me is that we have seen the last of Adam. One way or the other...dead or just disappears. That's the only reason he'd confess to everything! Guess he thought Sharon & baby would leave with him if he confessed and begged her. NOT to happen!
Can't wait to see. Definately want to see Tucker arrive at the ball and have a dance with Ashley.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Quote Candace: Tucker shows up, makes a huge donation, and takes over dancing with Ashley - Neil not impressed.

Sharon alerts Jack and Victor after Adam escapes down the fire escape with Nick in pursuit...

Chance and Chloe go home - he decides his ideals are outdated and they head upstairs!!!

-----------------
so Chance goes HOME?? won't he be around for the explosion??

Mo in Canada

Postby Mo in Canada » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:45 am

Well rats, reading the updates then about the gas leak I was thinking before Phyl's dress getting caught up in the wheelchair that maybe the power at the GCAC would go out and there would be a ramp for Phyl to get down into the basement & she'd pull out her trusty Bic lighter and set off the explosion herself. Would've been not too far fetched considering the S/L's lately right? JMO
I too can hardly wait to watch both the US & CAD episodes tomorrow - chat later everyone.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”