Hey Nikki, Shut Up

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Tennis fan 5

Re: Hey Nikki, Shut Up

Postby Tennis fan 5 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Quote RealityCheck48: This old stripper thinks she's the devine Miss Geono City and can judge anyone. What a joke. Hey Adam, kick this old hag to the curb.

Nikki was way out of line asking Sharon if she is using Faith as a pawn to get back with Nick. If I was Sharon, I would have told her "You mean like how you used your body to get Victor while dancing on a pole?" When Shick get back together, it will be because they are madly in love and nothing or no one, not even Phyllis, can keep them apart. First love is the deepest. :)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Nikki had every right to say whatever she wanted to Sharon. She knows Sharon and her games.. she knows she will use faith

Tennis fan 5

Postby Tennis fan 5 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Quote Sinny: Nikki had every right to say whatever she wanted to Sharon. She knows Sharon and her games.. she knows she will use faith

You mean like how Phyllis used Summer to guilt Nick into staying with her? But I guess everything Phyllis does doesn't matter. It's always about what Sharon does. ~)

casper402032

Postby casper402032 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:43 pm

What about Nick using Faith? You know he is going to use wanting to "bond" with Faith to be near Sharon every chance he gets so why doesn't his holier-than-thou mother ask him the same thing she asked Sharon? And while Phyllis is pretending not to care she is scared shitless. What goes around....

repentsinner

Postby repentsinner » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:45 pm

For as long as she's been around, they sure like to make her the Pushy Old Broad with Nothing Better To Do. I always love the first 5 minutes after she divorces Victor when she claims she is going to be her own strong, independent woman. Then some random guy with lint in his eye passes her and appears to be winking at her .... and well, the independence is tossed out the window.

TruthDetective

Postby TruthDetective » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:14 pm

I rewatched Adam's confrontation with Nikki on SoapNet last night and howled with laughter. What a great scene! Right on Adam!

Kaiden

Postby Kaiden » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Quote RealityCheck48: This old stripper thinks she's the devine Miss Geono City and can judge anyone. What a joke. Hey Adam, kick this old hag to the curb.

LOL...great post! ;)

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:51 pm

i think she forgets where she comes from. she needs to worry about how long she will hang on to victor this time.i can't understand why she hates sharon and loves phyliis so much.sharon should have told nikki that she sent nick back phyllis. that if they loved each other so much then there is nothing she can do to make nick come back to her.

greeneyes53

Postby greeneyes53 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i think she forgets where she comes from. she needs to worry about how long she will hang on to victor this time.i can't understand why she hates sharon and loves phyliis so much.sharon should have told nikki that she sent nick back phyllis. that if they loved each other so much then there is nothing she can do to make nick come back to her.

IMO unless Niki comes to see Faith, her nosy questions and comments should be off limits. Sharon should have told her that and showed her the door.
And indeed, Nikki DOES need to wory about hanging on to Victor! He hasn't even mentioned marrying her. For now Nikki is simply a fill in until Victor finds someone he can respect.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”