Hey Nikki, Shut Up

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
RealityCheck48

Re: Hey Nikki, Shut Up

Postby RealityCheck48 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Quote QueenT: I 'friggin'LOVE Adam.....I totally HATE Nikki!

Ditto on that one!

str8fan

Postby str8fan » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Quote RealityCheck48:
Quote QueenT: I 'friggin'LOVE Adam.....I totally HATE Nikki!

Ditto on that one!

Me too!

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Quote Leel:
Quote greeneyes53: Another poster, a few weeks ago suggested that Nikki should go back to stripping!! :-)
IMO, she looks bad enough WITH clothes.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Is this actor bashing?

Probably not-if whoever were talking about Melody Thomas Scott then surely it would be I would think-but since it is Nikki Newman the character-probably it is not- either way no on in authority cares anymore- ;(

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:45 pm

I would love to stick a dirty sock in her mouth and duct tape it shut for the duration :D

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Quote Leel:
Quote greeneyes53: Another poster, a few weeks ago suggested that Nikki should go back to stripping!! :-)
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Is this actor bashing?

Nope,not bashing in my book...Nikki isn't the actress...Melody Thomas Scott is and noone suggested that she strip. Just the character: NIKKI

GOOD LAWD!

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:52 pm

THe look on Nikki's face the moment Sharon even tried to BEGAN being civil to her.... She came in INTENDED to believe the absolute worst, while sitting high looking down her noise in judgement of the girl she's always felt was from the wrong side of the track, therefore beneath her royal heir....

That condensending tone she used with Sharon, this was just another one of Nikki's attempt to regain her superiority over Sharon.... Grow up NIkki, YOU are the last one to talk about leap froggin in bed with the WRONG men, TRYING to get VICTOR'S attention.

RealityCheck48

Postby RealityCheck48 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:54 pm

Quote Leel:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Is this actor bashing?

The woman is in her middle age and looks fine, but honey, she's no stipper material anymore. Who is? Tiger Woods' girlfriends?

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:10 pm

OMG! I laughed sooooooooooooo hard when Adam said those things to Nikki they just came out natural and then she had the nerve to call him evil. Why? Because he told her the truth! She's not a young hot stripper anymore and never can seem to keep Victor long. I loved it! :D Sometimes i wish Sharon wasn't nice and would take a page of nasty people of the shows book and tell Nikki just what she can do with hypocritical advice. :-)

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:20 pm

Quote Nosycookie1201: OMG! I laughed sooooooooooooo hard when Adam said those things to Nikki they just came out natural and then she had the nerve to call him evil. Why? Because he told her the truth! She's not a young hot stripper anymore and never can seem to keep Victor long. I loved it! :D Sometimes i wish Sharon wasn't nice and would take a page of nasty people of the shows book and tell Nikki just what she can do with hypocritical advice. :-)

Sharon's told Nikki where to go before and probably will again. I found the conversation between both women phony and contrived. Sharon was nervous and Nikki was all superior acting.

TruthDetective

Postby TruthDetective » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:03 pm

I sure wish Adam had been in the room when Nikki opened her fat trap with Sharon. Nikki is exactly what Adam said she was, a conniving ex-stripper has been. Say hello to Daddy, indeed! :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”