Possible Spoiler: Gloria Behind Ryder/Daisy??

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
FL senior fan

Re: Possible Spoiler: Gloria Behind Ryder/Daisy??

Postby FL senior fan » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:55 pm

My opinion...NOT. I can't see Gloria trying to break up Michael's marriage. She may be devious and sneaky but doubt she wants her son unhappy.

prittylisa

Postby prittylisa » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Quote saspurs2010: How many of you think that Gloria is somewhat behind Ryder and Daisy coming to town and that possibly Gloria is Mama Bear and that she's the one mimicking Lauren's voice? Could it also be that since Terrible Tom was mentioned that it could be Gloria's step-grandchildren and those are Sheila and Terrible Tom's children? 8)

That would be my guess because Gloria inherited millions of dollars from the deal that Michael thought was a phony deal from another country. Who else has "deep pockets" that would have sprung Ryder and Daisy out of jail? If it's Gloria who's doing this, what does she have against Jana or Jana and Kevin together? What's Gloria's real reason anyways?

it first sounded like gloria voice but the it threw the speaker of the computer it sounded like lauran but your thought is real good one i don't know thou i can't wait till monday to se what happens

MarcieB

Postby MarcieB » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Quote saspurs2010: How many of you think that Gloria is somewhat behind Ryder and Daisy coming to town and that possibly Gloria is Mama Bear and that she's the one mimicking Lauren's voice? Could it also be that since Terrible Tom was mentioned that it could be Gloria's step-grandchildren and those are Sheila and Terrible Tom's children? 8)

That would be my guess because Gloria inherited millions of dollars from the deal that Michael thought was a phony deal from another country. Who else has "deep pockets" that would have sprung Ryder and Daisy out of jail? If it's Gloria who's doing this, what does she have against Jana or Jana and Kevin together? What's Gloria's real reason anyways?

I agree with you. I can't figure out why Jana was the one snagged first if it was Sugar or Sheila behind it. Lauren or Fin would be their targets.

greeneyes53

Postby greeneyes53 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Quote Daisy Jane:

I can't see Gloria being a mastermind. Secondly, she wouldn't caurse physical harm to Michael, Lauren or Kevin.

However, I can see Jeffrey being a mastermind and harming Gloria's family. He seemed to know intimate details about the tainted cream and had evidence. Maybe he knew about William's stroke and how the Baldwins wouldn't let him see people and kept him locked in their apartment, so that part of him could want revenge.

Eden's coming into a fortune when she turns 18. I can see Jeffrey wanting to get his hands on it. In the meantime, Jeffrey would need to get rid of the others except Gloria so she could inherit Eden's fortune (through marriage) if something should happen to the rest of them.

Daisy I can see Jeffrey doing something that dastardly but a question..........from what source is Eden's inheritance? Never knew she had one and her father is a small time swindler, so I wouldn't think he could leave her an inheritance. As far as I know Jeffrey and Gloria are NOT married. He divorced her in jail. And if they' re married I must have missed that episode!
Just a side note: I wasn't watching at the time. How on earth could a great man like John Abbott marry such drek as Gloria? I can't even imagine those two together!
If anyone will answer, thanks in advance!

Jadeygrl101

Postby Jadeygrl101 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:24 pm

It isn't Gloria. In the end credits on Thursday or Friday's show, it said Tracey Bregman for both Lauren & Sarah Smythe.

Daisy Jane

Postby Daisy Jane » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:02 am

Quote greeneyes53:
Quote Daisy Jane:

I can't see Gloria being a mastermind. Secondly, she wouldn't caurse physical harm to Michael, Lauren or Kevin.

However, I can see Jeffrey being a mastermind and harming Gloria's family. He seemed to know intimate details about the tainted cream and had evidence. Maybe he knew about William's stroke and how the Baldwins wouldn't let him see people and kept him locked in their apartment, so that part of him could want revenge.

Eden's coming into a fortune when she turns 18. I can see Jeffrey wanting to get his hands on it. In the meantime, Jeffrey would need to get rid of the others except Gloria so she could inherit Eden's fortune (through marriage) if something should happen to the rest of them.

Daisy I can see Jeffrey doing something that dastardly but a question..........from what source is Eden's inheritance? Never knew she had one and her father is a small time swindler, so I wouldn't think he could leave her an inheritance. As far as I know Jeffrey and Gloria are NOT married. He divorced her in jail. And if they' re married I must have missed that episode!
Just a side note: I wasn't watching at the time. How on earth could a great man like John Abbott marry such drek as Gloria? I can't even imagine those two together!
If anyone will answer, thanks in advance!

Eden's father, River/Lowell Baldwin used the money from the bank robbery (years ago) to buy property in Malibu to build the Ashram. River put the property in Eden's name. Since then the property value has skyrocketed. Michael sold the property after River disappeared the last time. Michael and Lauren are Eden's guardians until she turns 18.

Right, Jeffrey and Gloria are divorced, but if its his plan to get ahold of the money, he will find a way to get Gloria to marry him. Then after all the others are gone and Gloria gets the inheritance and he will find a way to get his hands on the money.

greeneyes53

Postby greeneyes53 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:40 am

Thanks Daisy! It makes sense now except for one thing............I know in this state where I live inheritance is NOT community property, therefore (if it applies in Wisconsin) Jeffrey couldn't touch that money unless Gloria put it in a joint account thereby Jeffrey would also be an heir.
Knowing Gloria, she would be that stupid!!

gypsyanna

Postby gypsyanna » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:33 am

I'm trying to figure out how Jeffery could have anything to do with Ryder and Daisy or Mama Bear. Neither William nor Jeffery knew Gloria before she came to GC...William was DA and Jeffery was not living any where near these people for years. How could he have masterminded a plot that would have taken years to hatch then execute on the off chance of all these people meeting up in GC sometime down the road? That is a real stretch as far as I can figure. What I want to know is why did Daisy set up Eden (if it was Daisy) with Eden's aunt in France. Maybe just to get her out of the way because Eden distrusted Daisy from the beginning.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”