OMG!!! Nikki Dies In The Explosion!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
countryMomof4

Re: OMG!!! Nikki Dies In The Explosion!

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Quote Sydney9098:
Quote countryMomof4:
Quote Sydney9098: Adam escapes and takes Patty along with him. They end up business partners with each other and having their own infommerical show on how to carefully plan a con, but wait, that's not all, they also give you tips on gaslighting, and Patty gives a demonstration on how to stuff a kitty. 8)

Now that is GOOD!!!

Thanks country! Now I have it by a good authority that Vikki and Billy will make their sinning legal once her and JT are finalized, AND Vic is not happy. He tries to stop the union and ends up having a heart attack. Bad news, his heart couldn't take the attack and the docs are looking for a new heart. Unfortunatley for Vic, there are no more Abbott hearts available! 8) However conviently enough, Sheila dies shortly after being brought to the same hospital Vic is and her heart is a perfect match! Can you believe it???

*sigh* Actually I can. :(

Sydney9098

Re: OMG!!! Nikki Dies In The Explosion!

Postby Sydney9098 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Quote countryMomof4:
Quote Sydney9098:
Quote countryMomof4:
Quote Sydney9098: Adam escapes and takes Patty along with him. They end up business partners with each other and having their own infommerical show on how to carefully plan a con, but wait, that's not all, they also give you tips on gaslighting, and Patty gives a demonstration on how to stuff a kitty. 8)

Now that is GOOD!!!

Thanks country! Now I have it by a good authority that Vikki and Billy will make their sinning legal once her and JT are finalized, AND Vic is not happy. He tries to stop the union and ends up having a heart attack. Bad news, his heart couldn't take the attack and the docs are looking for a new heart. Unfortunatley for Vic, there are no more Abbott hearts available! 8) However conviently enough, Sheila dies shortly after being brought to the same hospital Vic is and her heart is a perfect match! Can you believe it???

*sigh* Actually I can. :(

Even though Heather initially left with Nick, he has already cheated on her and she has decided that she is no longer going to pursue men only. Between Nick and Adam, she is changing teams, as soon as her facelift is done and she comes back from the hospital. I think I heard she has a thing for Jill. . . .and Larry. I'm not sure I heard the rest right, but I think it had something to do with handcuffs??

Return to “The Young and the Restless”