Why Is Phyllis Still In The Hospital?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
colormebadd

Re: Why Is Phyllis Still In The Hospital?

Postby colormebadd » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Her legs are the exact shade of her leg cast and the Doctor's are a bit confused about that. Not to mention a Vet instead. Ooooops never mind.

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:18 am

Quote colormebadd: Her legs are the exact shade of her leg cast and the Doctor's are a bit confused about that. Not to mention a Vet instead. Ooooops never mind.

colormebadd !!!!
You are soooo bad! I am laughing out loud, you are too funny. I was thinking, [i]her legs are like ghost white[/i . Love your take on the legs! ;)

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:53 am

Quote Keeley:
Quote colormebadd: Her legs are the exact shade of her leg cast and the Doctor's are a bit confused about that. Not to mention a Vet instead. Ooooops never mind.

colormebadd !!!!
You are soooo bad! I am laughing out loud, you are too funny. I was thinking, [i]her legs are like ghost white[/i . Love your take on the legs! ;)

OMG Keeley not to be funny or anything but I have truly never seen anything like this before 8) . Damn is shyt so tight they can't afford to spray on some tan/ rub some tanning lotion on her legs. This is a soap Opera dammit and the stars should look good or at least half way decent.
At least they use to be once upon a time ago???????????? 8) as far as I could remember now some look like shyt. The wigs are freaking ridiculous.

I was watching the Celebrity Aprentice last night and even Donald the freaking Tycoon Trump had so much spray tan on his face he looked like a damn half ripped Halloween Pumpkin. Jeeze what the hell is going on hell here, just about everybody is looking busted these days and I was brought up to believe that soap/Hollywood stars were always to be represented to look their absolute best no matter how horse faced they are, makeup artist better work that shyt because they were getting paid. LMAO I guess they "NOT" because the Phillis character legs look like egg-shells. JMO

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:24 am

Quote colormebadd:
Quote Keeley:

colormebadd !!!!

OMG Keeley not to be funny or anything but I have truly never seen anything like this before 8) . Damn is shyt so tight they can't afford to spray on some tan/ rub some tanning lotion on her legs. This is a soap Opera dammit and the stars should look good or at least half way decent.
At least they use to be once upon a time ago???????????? 8) as far as I could remember now some look like shyt. The wigs are freaking ridiculous.

I was watching the Celebrity Aprentice last night and even Donald the freaking Tycoon Trump had so much spray tan on his face he looked like a damn half ripped Halloween Pumpkin. Jeeze what the hell is going on hell here, just about everybody is looking busted these days and I was brought up to believe that soap/Hollywood stars were always to be represented to look their absolute best no matter how horse faced they are, makeup artist better work that shyt because they were getting paid. LMAO I guess they "NOT" because the Phillis character legs look like egg-shells. JMO

badd...OK, now you have me rolling on the floor laughing... :-) :-) :-) I think you have hit on something here, there is a new Halloween trend going on, legs like ghosts and faces the color of pumpkins! Now that you got me thinking, I do see that actors are a lot of the time now one extreme or the other. They are so pale, or so very tan, you think "nobody is naturally able to tan like that!" What a phase! I agree, it used to be that everyone looked perfect on a soap...sadly not true anymore! Thanks for a great laugh, or two!!! ;)

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:37 am

Quote Keeley:
Quote colormebadd:
Quote Keeley:

colormebadd !!!!

badd...OK, now you have me rolling on the floor laughing... :-) :-) :-) I think you have hit on something here, there is a new Halloween trend going on, legs like ghosts and faces the color of pumpkins! Now that you got me thinking, I do see that actors are a lot of the time now one extreme or the other. They are so pale, or so very tan, you think "nobody is naturally able to tan like that!" What a phase! I agree, it used to be that everyone looked perfect on a soap...sadly not true anymore! Thanks for a great laugh, or two!!! ;)

Your Welcome Keeley: :) but I'm butt azz serious here, I just can't believe this shyt. Add some color to this chicks legs because she looks like she ready for some serious cajun/paprika seasoning and some deep fried chicken cooking. LMAO

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:59 am

Quote colormebadd:
Quote Keeley:
Quote colormebadd:
Quote Keeley:

colormebadd !!!!

Your Welcome Keeley: :) but I'm butt azz serious here, I just can't believe this shyt. Add some color to this chicks legs because she looks like she ready for some serious cajun/paprika seasoning and some deep fried chicken cooking. LMAO

~) :) :) :-) Badd!!!! Are you sure you don't do stand-up comedy for a living? Now I will add...OR they will be treating Phyllis for severe anemia, and then she'll be in there until Christmas!

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:11 am

Quote Keeley:
Quote colormebadd:
Quote Keeley:
Quote colormebadd:
Quote Keeley:

colormebadd !!!!

I was watching the Celebrity Apprentice last night and even Donald the freaking Tycoon Trump had so much spray tan on his face he looked like a damn half ripped Halloween Pumpkin. Jeez what the hell is going on hell here, just about everybody is looking busted these days and I was brought up to believe that soap/Hollywood stars were always to be represented to look their absolute best no matter how horse faced they are, makeup artist better work that shyt because they were getting paid. LMAO I guess they "NOT" because the Phillis character legs look like egg-shells. JMO

Your Welcome Keeley: :) but I'm butt azz serious here, I just can't believe this shyt. Add some color to this chicks legs because she looks like she ready for some serious Cajun/paprika seasoning and some deep fried chicken cooking. LMAO

~) :) :) :-) Badd!!!! Are you sure you don't do stand-up comedy for a living? Now I will add...OR they will be treating Phyllis for severe anemia, and then she'll be in there until Christmas!

LOL Funny but my brother does and so many have asked why I don't join him, or do my own thing but it's not my thing some things at times just come to me naturally and sometimes they don't LOL.

That's probably what the doctor gonna tell Dip Nick, according to spoilers I read earlier. Damn I did not even see any veins in her legs, the chick must be a freaking vampire. LMAO

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:16 am

Quote colormebadd:
Quote Keeley:
Quote colormebadd:
Quote Keeley:
Quote colormebadd:
Quote Keeley:

colormebadd !!!!

I was watching the Celebrity Apprentice last night and even Donald the freaking Tycoon Trump had so much spray tan on his face he looked like a damn half ripped Halloween Pumpkin. Jeez what the hell is going on hell here, just about everybody is looking busted these days and I was brought up to believe that soap/Hollywood stars were always to be represented to look their absolute best no matter how horse faced they are, makeup artist better work that shyt because they were getting paid. LMAO I guess they "NOT" because the Phillis character legs look like egg-shells. JMO

Your Welcome Keeley: :) but I'm butt azz serious here, I just can't believe this shyt. Add some color to this chicks legs because she looks like she ready for some serious Cajun/paprika seasoning and some deep fried chicken cooking. LMAO

LOL Funny but my brother does and so many have asked why I don't join him, or do my own thing but it's not my thing some things at times just come to me naturally and sometimes they don't LOL.

That's probably what the doctor gonna tell Dip Nick, according to spoilers I read earlier. Damn I did not even see any veins in her legs, the chick must be a freaking vampire. LMAO

:-) Humor is in your DNA! Now your secret is out! What is the doctor telling Nick in spoilers? Are they keeping her in there a few months? ;) LOL!!!

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:33 am

To Badd: please do let us know what the doctor will be saying about Phyllis! Badd and everyone...off for the night...have a good one!! Sleep well...... ;)

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:39 am

Quote Keeley:
Quote colormebadd:
Quote Keeley:
Quote colormebadd:
Quote Keeley:
Quote colormebadd:
Quote Keeley:

colormebadd !!!!

:-) Humor is in your DNA! Now your secret is out! What is the doctor telling Nick in spoilers? Are they keeping her in there a few months? ;) LOL!!!

LOL I don't know what's going down but on the left hand side of screen "Spoilers" says that the Doctors tell Dip Nick something about Phillis and my guess is that they will tell him that she will die if he leaves her and Summer for Sharon and Faith, this way this BS triangle can go on and on forever. LMAO

Summer will never be able to color inside the black traced lines of pictures again and she will become the next Megan from the Exorcist if Nick leaves her momma. The Doc may also tell Nick that Phillis legs will never make a full recovery and her legs might permanently take on the color of uncooked/not yet purchased chicken from your local super market but but be alarmed because you can always season them with some jerk chicken seasoning or paprika and lemon juice. LMAO :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”