Who's The Baby Here, Faith or PHYLLIS.....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Who's The Baby Here, Faith or PHYLLIS.....

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Quote Gencor: I don't get this thread. I think that it is pretty clear that Faith is the baby here but I also think that it is very clear that this baby would not be bonding with its mother if had not been for Phyllis! I haven't seen Phyllis making any demands nor have I seen her trying to keep Nick away from Faith. What I have seen is Nick tell his wife how much he loves her and wants her to share in this blessing with him and I have also seen Nick and Sharon both thank Phyllis for what she did for them! Nick can't seem to thank his wife enough! I don't get what all of the fuss is about. Phyllis was in a bad accident, she has been in the hospital with a cast on her leg and probably other injuries that keeps her there for observation. People love Phyllis. Jack, Nikki, Michael, Victor, Ashley and others are all there to see about her and why wouldn't they? All of these people are very grateful to her for what she did for them all. I don't get the competition thing because each situation can be dealt with and I don't see any competition about it. What happened to Phyllis is all part of it.

I started the thread because of all the belly aching over how unfair and manipulative Sharon is being. So many posts were SOLEY focused on how this will AFFECT Phyllis as if Phyllis is the one that needs should be put first.

IF you scroll down the board, you'll read the many post dogging Sharon out for doing what she feels is best for HER baby. NONE of those posters even MENTIONED the baby, just Phyllis, Phyllis, Phyllis...

That's why I asked which one was the baby.... Because in their minds, it was ALL about Phyllis.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Quote niptuck:
Quote Tripin47:
Quote countryMomof4: Well said Tripin. ;)

Thanks Country....LOL IT'S so funny the one that should be considered the most, who EVERYONE should be putting first, is the one that's LEAST mentioned, or defended....

All the crying about Sharon's wrong to doing this to Phyllis, and Sharon's wrong for doing that to Phyllis...Sharon using this to get closer to Nick.... They're all worried about GROWN UPS?????? 8) Someone they claim can STAND ON THEIR OWN, someone that DOESN'T NEED anyone....the LEAST NEEDY person, is the one they're crying for and worried about... ISN'T that hiliarous...... :-) :-)

You start to think, that maybe THEY don't even believe the things they're saying.... IF she's so this and so that, why would this devaste and hurt Phyllis sooooooo, so much that they're up in arms and ready to revolt over in her honor??? For someone who's so self sufficiant, HER needs rank higher than a STOLEN NEW BORN.... Have you HEARD that baby mentioned by any of them crying and griping.....???? JUST one, has ONE mentioned, WHAT the baby needsss.... OR is it just HOW this is sooooo unfair to Phyllis?????

Think about it, and maybe you'll get a peek into something, that you never quite thought of.

Tripin47, Go ahead with your BAD self, you got the Floor and i dare someone to cross it without putting there foot in there mouth, Bravo! Bravo!

Thanks! Just calling it like I see it.... ;)

Tennis fan 5

Postby Tennis fan 5 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote AndreasMom: I think we all agree, whether we are Phyllis or Sharon fans, that Phyllis stepped up with the letter from Dr. Taylor. Sharon is Faith's mother, Nick is Faith's father. Sharon needs to establish a home for herself and her children, Nick will need to bond with the baby before he takes her to spend time with Phyllis and Summer. Summer needs to become a big sister in time, but she also has issues that may interfere with sharing Mommy & Daddy with a new baby.

The writers are not showing me that they have any sensitivity in any of these areas. They continually throw things at us that keep the triangle & its fan at each other's throats. The baby is not a prize for Phyllis to get her hands on just because she did the right thing. JMO, but the writers need to respect the viewers more!

I agree. I find it exhausting. The writers are using the baby as pawn - that is for sure.

You mean like what Phyllis did with Summer? Nick stands there after telling Phyllis he's going back to Sharon. And here's Phyllis. "What about Summer, baby? Are you going to leave your daughter?" Thinking: "Jack's daughter? I can't believe you're so stupid that you can't figure out I switched the DNA results." (sick smirk) Outloud: "Go to your precious sweet Sharon. GO to sweet Sharon." (fakes sob) Thinking: "If I keep this up, Nick may stay with me out of guilt." (fake sob) 3)

dandeloe

Postby dandeloe » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Quote Tennis fan 5:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote AndreasMom: I think we all agree, whether we are Phyllis or Sharon fans, that Phyllis stepped up with the letter from Dr. Taylor. Sharon is Faith's mother, Nick is Faith's father. Sharon needs to establish a home for herself and her children, Nick will need to bond with the baby before he takes her to spend time with Phyllis and Summer. Summer needs to become a big sister in time, but she also has issues that may interfere with sharing Mommy & Daddy with a new baby.

The writers are not showing me that they have any sensitivity in any of these areas. They continually throw things at us that keep the triangle & its fan at each other's throats. The baby is not a prize for Phyllis to get her hands on just because she did the right thing. JMO, but the writers need to respect the viewers more!

I agree. I find it exhausting. The writers are using the baby as pawn - that is for sure.

You mean like what Phyllis did with Summer? Nick stands there after telling Phyllis he's going back to Sharon. And here's Phyllis. "What about Summer, baby? Are you going to leave your daughter?" Thinking: "Jack's daughter? I can't believe you're so stupid that you can't figure out I switched the DNA results." (sick smirk) Outloud: "Go to your precious sweet Sharon. GO to sweet Sharon." (fakes sob) Thinking: "If I keep this up, Nick may stay with me out of guilt." (fake sob) 3)

It must be tough to try and write your version of Y&R when Maria Bell, Paul Rauch, Josh Morrow and even Sharon Case are giving interviews and saying the oppposite of what you posted here.

Jack may very well get a daughter soon(May sweeps) but it will never be Summer. No way in Hades will the link between Nick and Phyllis be removed. Nick and Sharon already have a link, they have Noah.

stillyoungandrestless

Postby stillyoungandrestless » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:03 pm

I think the focus should be on Faith right now, the real baby! ~) The "babying" for Phyllis can come later! If she wants to blame anyone she should take a good long look at Nick for helping to put their marriage in that situtaion to begin with and stop feeling that Sharon is the only culprit ( for God's sake!) Nick and Sharon need to bond with their baby first, Phyllis can wait her turn!, what is she insecure??? %( %( %(
This isn't about Me!, Me!, Me! 8) %( %( %( %( , Phyllis, just wait your turn as soon as Sharon and Nick feel Faith is fine with them as the (biological) parents, then comes you, the step-parent( get a grip! :( ) If Phick's marriage is so secure, NO PROBLEMO! If not well that will be for the writers( and their fave actress, Phyllis! ~) ) to decide which way to send this S/L. I'm pretty sure they'll( writers=TPTB)find a good S/L for Phyllis, they always do ~) Maybe they'll have her become Saint Phyllis and we will all have to worship her, NOT!!
I hope the writers give us some good believable S/L this time, I keep waiting for Sharon to finally have some happiness the Faith reunion was a surprise to me, I was like..what? then...huh! I just couldn't believe it! 8) ~) 8) ~) ~) , but it seems that will never happen or for long at least, because Phyllis has the upperhand with TPTB ALWAYS!!!!! :0 >(

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:05 pm

well as far as phyllis is concern it is all about her.she was so happy when she heard that the baby had die.now that the baby is back where she belongs phyllis hates it.now she will see that baby all the time and she will think about nick and sharon. it is proof that nick cheated on her like her cheated on sharon with her. i can see phyllis pushing nick to be there for summer more. she will try to push the baby out of thiers lives.yes summer needs her daddy and she needs to meet her baby sister but there is apart of me that would think that summer will learn to hate the baby and why cause mommy and daddy will fright about the baby and summer will hear it and i can see summer doing something to the baby.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”