twin sister of sheila

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

twin sister of sheila

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:54 pm

I bet that the mother of ryder and daisy is sheilas twin sister because I do believe lauren killed sheila. what do you think??

nikkinak

Re: twin sister of sheila

Postby nikkinak » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:10 pm

I just don't want this s/l to have anything to do with Sheila. No sister....no cousin....no relation...no NOTHING! I don't want a Lauren look alike....no Sheila look alike....no Phyllis look alike! We just went thru the whole Marge/Katherine thing. Now we have the Patty/Emily s/l. Enough already! How 'bout some originality! Seriously! Everything sure points to this having to do with Sheila somehow, but I just keep hoping that they are just doing that to throw us off. I think the viewers need a shocker....something from way out of left field....something we never saw coming....totally unexpected!

Re: twin sister of sheila

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:18 pm

I sure hope so but who would it be? it can not be any of the regulars< it must be a family member of sheilas are phyllis is not the real phyllis now that sharon is getting faith back maybe this is where phil and nick part company what do you think of this idea

Return to “The Young and the Restless”