CDN Thurs. Go, Adam, Go! (spoiler)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
FaveFan

CDN Thurs. Go, Adam, Go! (spoiler)

Postby FaveFan » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:35 pm

WOW. Adam is the one to first figure out about Patti masquerading as Emily. This is dynamite. What can happen to prevent him from revealing the charade?

I loved Dr P (Patti) pinching him to get him out of his fake depression. It was brilliant for crazy Patti to come up with that one! And his response was fantastic: telling her she didn't know what she was doing as a shrink.

The outcome of the paternity test was what we knew. However, it was played out well. (When did Ash move that rocker into the livingroom? This is the first time I've seen it.)

I cannot stand watching/listening to Chole and Chance kiss. Ewwwww. :(
GREAT SHOW today. Well worth watching for sure! Loved it.
:)

winecountry

Re: CDN Thurs. Go, Adam, Go! (spoiler)

Postby winecountry » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Can you tell us here in the US what the teasers were at the end of the show??

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:48 pm

I can see Adam blackmailing Patty into sending him to an institution or helping him escape. He had that Grinchy smile when he realized two she was. The wheels are turning.

FaveFan

Postby FaveFan » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:56 pm

I am sorry, I missed the previews. Hopefully someone else will enlighten...At the end of the show, though, Patti told a sleeping Phyllis that she had taken care of Adam and Phyl was next!!

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm watching it right now - I will let you know. Thanks for the great synopsis FanFave - this is a good episode. :))

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Quote FaveFan: I am sorry, I missed the previews. Hopefully someone else will enlighten...At the end of the show, though, Patti told a sleeping Phyllis that she had taken care of Adam and Phyl was next!!

Whaaa??? Why Phyllis?

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Oh. Now I see. Jack went to discuss their marriage with Phyllis at the hospital. :D

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Previews:

Sharon tells Nick only her and him can be hands on with the baby.

Emily/Patty is holding a bouquet of flowers telling Jack she is still the woman he married.

Ashley wonders if maybe her baby is still out there somewhere.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: Oh. Now I see. Jack went to discuss their marriage with Phyllis at the hospital. :D

I would not want to be Phyllis right now. Trapped in that cast with crazy Patty on my tail. 8)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Quote countryMomof4:
Quote Sunnyflower: Oh. Now I see. Jack went to discuss their marriage with Phyllis at the hospital. :D

I would not want to be Phyllis right now. Trapped in that cast with crazy Patty on my tail. 8)

OMG that was creepy as hell. 8) And it is not like she can count Adam on her side either as he has figured it out.

There is a lot going on right now and I must say I am liking it. I honestly can't guess what is going to happen and it is kind of exciting. :))

Return to “The Young and the Restless”