SHARON CASE INTERVIEW ABOUT SHARON NEWMAN.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ruth109

SHARON CASE INTERVIEW ABOUT SHARON NEWMAN.

Postby ruth109 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Sharon Newman's husband stole her baby and gave it to his best friend. Life doesn't get much more complicated than that, the even in Genoa City, the fictional town where the Young and the Restlesst lays its scene. Actress Sharon Case has played the role of Sharon Newman for over a decade, giving her a unique perspective on the character who shares her name. Here are Case's thoughts on plying Sharon Newman and some Y$R hot topics.

ON THE SHARON/ADAM/BABY FAITH STORYLINE.

It's very exciting, I love the whole storyline with Adam, what was great about it was how it included so many people and had so many aspects to it.It was really very complex, layered storytelling, It was the best storyline I've told in ages, I just loved the whole thing and when i found out i was working with Michael Muhney and then later found out my baby was was being stolen i didn't really know it was going to be this grand storyline that i would end up loving, Michael and i are both excited.

ON WHETHER SHE'D LIKE TO SEE NICK AND SHARON TOGETHER AGAIN.

I'm a big Nick and Sharon fan but it's hard to say when or if they should get back together, because the tension between them is great, A lot of what's fun about the staryline is the tension in it, I thought it was great when Nick and Sharon had that short reconciliation but i'm glad that there continues to be conflict, I just hope that we can keep people interested in it, The writers have done a really great job so far, they're certainly keeping me intersted. I trust the writers to work it out, I hope it just keeps going because i love the triangle, I think it's the perfect triangle and now that we have Adam in it it's more interesting.

SHARON ON HER FAVOURITE MOMENTS.

I really like playing Sharon when she was doing something crazy. I liked playing her really stung out. I like playing her happy moments too, but i really loved playing her strung out and really upset going through the kleptomania, I think that was scratching the surface and i'd really like to see her one day go through some kind of creris, a psychosis or something. I've also really loved playing love stories, when Sharon fell in love with Adam, how happy he made her after the baby died and how he lifted her spirits again. That was really fun to play.

ON SHARON CASE VERSUS SHARON NEWMAN.

I've been through alot in my life and though it's not as much as Sharon Newman, Thank god, I've survived alot as well. We find ways to get through everything in life, I think that she and i have that in common. I think there are alot of similarities. Sharon can be funny, she can be kind of wacky and do weird things like the kleptomania that kind of shows the zany side of her, but i think that there's also a great sensibility, She has a terrific code of honour and i love all those things about her and i share those thing in commom with her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”