Today's show

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TexasStarr53

Today's show

Postby TexasStarr53 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:59 pm

8) Can anyone tell me who they think the woman outside the jail cell is? She was seen only from the back and ordered Ryder to put Jana in the box.

Is it possible it's Sheila? Is there a possible connection that would lead us to believe she is still alive in soap opera land, despite being prounouced dead many seasons ago?

buttercup12

Re: Today's show

Postby buttercup12 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Quote TexasStarr53: 8) Can anyone tell me who they think the woman outside the jail cell is? She was seen only from the back and ordered Ryder to put Jana in the box.

Is it possible it's Sheila? Is there a possible connection that would lead us to believe she is still alive in soap opera land, despite being prounouced dead many seasons ago?

I ahve not seen it yet, but others are saying that she is wearing a dark wig and her voice sounds like Lauren's. Could it be Sheila who made herself to look and sound like yet another person - maybe Lauren. Oh no ....

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 pm

It has to be Sheila. They are making far to many references for it not to be.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Quote Tambam: It has to be Sheila. They are making far to many references for it not to be.

I read in a thread that it is Sheila. Don't know if its true.

TexasStarr53

Postby TexasStarr53 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Thanks for all of your responses. I will be on the lookout now to see if they are bringing her back. She always hated Lauren and perhaps Daisy is aka Mary which is what Sheila's daughter's name was. I am not sure how Ryder fits into this family if that is the case.

seafood191

Postby seafood191 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Quote Madeleine:
Quote Tambam: It has to be Sheila. They are making far to many references for it not to be.

I read in a thread that it is Sheila. Don't know if its true.

I for one hope that it isn't Sheila. I am so tired of them bringing back dead people.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”