I LOVE Ashley and Tucker together!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
judy_bo_booty

I LOVE Ashley and Tucker together!!

Postby judy_bo_booty » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:36 pm

It has been so long since Ashley really had chemistry with anybody. It is so natural, and they look GREAT together. This could be the new super couple of the show. My prediction!
Poor boring, stuffy Neil. He had more chemistry with Tyra than anyone since Dru. But the writers had to screw that up.
But hooray for Ashley and Tucker. I hope it keeps going and going.

calliope

Re: I LOVE Ashley and Tucker together!!

Postby calliope » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:40 pm

I think I like them too. Haven't seen today but I liked them yesterday.
Neil should have hung on to Karen. I think she loved his stuffy old butt!

ladydiswnebr

Postby ladydiswnebr » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:46 pm

i agree ashley & tucker look good together & can go a long ways as a couple. i am just now getting to like the nu tucker anyway & he is a good fit for ash. you r right that y&r should have kept karen with neil. he is so boring & most certaintly did not fit the role of ashley's love interest.

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Neil thinks too much in a straight line. Ashley is always a little too close to the edge of wackiness. She would drive him nuts.

By The Lake

Postby By The Lake » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Quote judy_bo_booty: It has been so long since Ashley really had chemistry with anybody. It is so natural, and they look GREAT together. This could be the new super couple of the show. My prediction!
Poor boring, stuffy Neil. He had more chemistry with Tyra than anyone since Dru. But the writers had to screw that up.
But hooray for Ashley and Tucker. I hope it keeps going and going.

3) I LOVE Tucker period.. what a deep character and such a nice man. He is the saving Grace of late. I like him with Ashley..I love Neil but he needs Dru back.. or Karen, there is no chemistry between him and Ashley. It is forced and they seem to be trying too hard.

Sapora

Postby Sapora » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Quote ladydiswnebr: i agree ashley & tucker look good together & can go a long ways as a couple. i am just now getting to like the nu tucker anyway & he is a good fit for ash. you r right that y&r should have kept karen with neil. he is so boring & most certaintly did not fit the role of ashley's love interest.

Out with Neil, and in with Tucker. Yes, I like it..A lot.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”