I miss Brad!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lovn billy

Re: I miss Brad!

Postby lovn billy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Quote judy_bo_booty:
Quote Restless Patriot: Gee, sorry, I don't miss the Bradsickle even a little bit.

I hated the character and didn't care much for the actor.

I don't find his pointy head attractive like so many do.

I'm glad they showed him frozen in the pond because the only way they can have him come back is as a long lost "cousin" or other double. If they do, at least he wouldn't have to carry the weight of that ridiculous reliquary nonsense they pawned off on us. Viewers waited about 20 years for that? Blecchhh!

They can bring him back as Bill Spencer. I think that would be awesome.

no there is an idea...and put him with sharon yet again..I mean they took brad and killed him off so he can go to B and B as Bill Spencer..that is an idea..great!

Restless Patriot

Postby Restless Patriot » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:58 pm

And no one would notice that he's the spitting image of the deceased Brad Carlton. Yeah, okay.

This soap is getting stupid enough to try it.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Quote lovn billy:
Quote judy_bo_booty:
Quote Restless Patriot: Gee, sorry, I don't miss the Bradsickle even a little bit.

I hated the character and didn't care much for the actor.

I don't find his pointy head attractive like so many do.

I'm glad they showed him frozen in the pond because the only way they can have him come back is as a long lost "cousin" or other double. If they do, at least he wouldn't have to carry the weight of that ridiculous reliquary nonsense they pawned off on us. Viewers waited about 20 years for that? Blecchhh!

They can bring him back as Bill Spencer. I think that would be awesome.

no there is an idea...and put him with sharon yet again..I mean they took brad and killed him off so he can go to B and B as Bill Spencer..that is an idea..great!

I guess if Sheila as mamabear came back to life, so can Brad. When Sheila was alive, there was no mention that she had twin children.

lovn billy

Postby lovn billy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Quote Restless Patriot: And no one would notice that he's the spitting image of the deceased Brad Carlton. Yeah, okay.

This soap is getting stupid enough to try it.

well Katie on B and B use to see Bill as Brad on Y and R..so I'm sure if they wanted Don back on Y and R they would find someway to make that happen..Is it nuts?yes! I agree..but stupid things happen on these soaps and we both agree on that one.

naughtyelegance

Postby naughtyelegance » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Quote lovn billy: I sure do miss Brad I wish they would not have killed him off. I don't watch B B but I did today and OMG..he has a beared..that black hair and that black beard is well...so good! No matter how many people live in that house it will always be Brads house to me! Now I think if they were given a chance that Sharon and Brad would have made a good couple. I just had to say I missed him..Does anyone else miss him?

Thank God I get to work out with him at the stairs twice a week! ;)

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Quote lovn billy: I sure do miss Brad I wish they would not have killed him off. I don't watch B B but I did today and OMG..he has a beared..that black hair and that black beard is well...so good! No matter how many people live in that house it will always be Brads house to me! Now I think if they were given a chance that Sharon and Brad would have made a good couple. I just had to say I missed him..Does anyone else miss him?

lovin billy, you hardly ever respond to my posts but I'm responding to you. Yes, I miss Brad. I wish he'd come back on the show and I suppose that a lot of other fans miss him too. He is an attractive guy and a very good actor.

lovn billy

Postby lovn billy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Quote trixie60:

lovin billy, you hardly ever respond to my posts but I'm responding to you. Yes, I miss Brad. I wish he'd come back on the show and I suppose that a lot of other fans miss him too. He is an attractive guy and a very good actor.

i'm sorry I didn't mean to I will be sure to visit your post more often..I agree..he is one attractive guy! :)

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Quote lovn billy:
Quote trixie60:

i'm sorry I didn't mean to I will be sure to visit your post more often..I agree..he is one attractive guy! :)

Apoligy accected and thanks lovin billy!! :) :)

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Brad, Bill Spencer, or long lost twin brother...doesn't matter to me how he comes back, just that he does.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”