Y&R Canadian Live Chat - Fri US Spoilers!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sunnyflower

Re: Y&R Canadian Live Chat - Fri US Spoilers!

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Quote soaps4me2:
Quote Lady53:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Restless Patriot: I would love it if some nice Canadian viewer would describle Sharon's reaction to getting her baby...was it wonderful? Please, I'm dying to see it!

And please, Shaters, drop dead.

I haven't seen it but I can describe it ......snot snot sniff swipe the nose snot snot swipe, fake faint clingy grap for Nick can you believe it.....I didnt want to believe it....blah blah blah.

If Sharon were as concerned about the baby as she were about the bond it provides to Nick I would be sympathetic and happy for her but her first happiness in having Faith back is the bond she provides her to Nick. JMO

Why don't you take your little dressed up rat and go play in your own sandbox, you know the one with all the poo in it from you and your fellow playmates. ~) ~)

Yea Yea Yea I know you can play in any sandbox you want, but you could at least show Candace some respect and not poo in hers. ~) ~)

Ha ha Thank You Lady.ITA.Can't believe how rude these Red fans are posting such awful things in Candace's thread because they are so jealous of Shick getting their baby back.And have you ever in your entire life seen so many nasty ugly little avie's that most of them use? Makes you go Hmmmmmmmm.

The only rude things I see are a handful of nasty self-righteous Sharon fans poster bashing. At least Phyllis fans keep it to the character.

You and your type make all Sharon fans look bad and it exposes you for the bullies you are.

Gencor

Postby Gencor » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote soaps4me2:
Quote Lady53:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Restless Patriot: I would love it if some nice Canadian viewer would describle Sharon's reaction to getting her baby...was it wonderful? Please, I'm dying to see it!

I haven't seen it but I can describe it ......snot snot sniff swipe the nose snot snot swipe, fake faint clingy grap for Nick can you believe it.....I didnt want to believe it....blah blah blah.

If Sharon were as concerned about the baby as she were about the bond it provides to Nick I would be sympathetic and happy for her but her first happiness in having Faith back is the bond she provides her to Nick. JMO

Why don't you take your little dressed up rat and go play in your own sandbox, you know the one with all the poo in it from you and your fellow playmates. ~) ~)

Yea Yea Yea I know you can play in any sandbox you want, but you could at least show Candace some respect and not poo in hers. ~) ~)

Ha ha Thank You Lady.ITA.Can't believe how rude these Red fans are posting such awful things in Candace's thread because they are so jealous of Shick getting their baby back.And have you ever in your entire life seen so many nasty ugly little avie's that most of them use? Makes you go Hmmmmmmmm.

The only rude things I see are a handful of nasty self-righteous Sharon fans poster bashing. At least Phyllis fans keep it to the character.

You and your type make all Sharon fans look bad and it exposes you for the bullies you are.

I am just happy to see more and more Phyllis fans coming to the board! It is always nice to level the playing field!

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Lady53:
Quote LadyLamar:

How extremely mature and rude of you.....notice the time the show is over and Candace is back to work on other things to never open this thread again. Maybe you should speak to your friends wishing posters to drop dead.....have a nice day and learn some respect for yourself it will spill over into how you treat others.

Now there's the pot calling the kettle black. Rude, surprised you can even spell it. You should look in the mirror. Just what do you call what you did. ~)

If you believe that then you're kidding yourself. Candace has been known to come back to these threads of hers to check it out and answer questions. She has answered a question or two that I myself have asked her and didn't do it for a couple hours later.

Oh and I have plenty of respect for myself cause I have a lot to be respected for.

What about your playmates wishing posters to choke to death, in the thread I got Lisa to delete.

You and your playmates are a lot more votile and vulgar to other poster than any I've ever seen on this board and I've been on here for years.

Like said look in the mirror.

Have a beautiful spring day :D

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:52 pm

it's too bad that our feelings for our favorite characters cloud our judgement to recognize what is really important about today's epi.

~)

soaps4me2

Postby soaps4me2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote soaps4me2:
Quote Lady53:
Quote LadyLamar:

What a croc.The Phyllis fans invaded this board last Christmas and have been trying to create havoc and disrupt the board ever since.They use name calling and bashing posters and all kinds of outrageous things on here.They are trying their best to run the Sharon fans off but I got news for all of you.AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! :D

LadyLamar

Postby LadyLamar » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Quote Lady53:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Lady53:
Quote LadyLamar:

How extremely mature and rude of you.....notice the time the show is over and Candace is back to work on other things to never open this thread again. Maybe you should speak to your friends wishing posters to drop dead.....have a nice day and learn some respect for yourself it will spill over into how you treat others.

Now there's the pot calling the kettle black. Rude, surprised you can even spell it. You should look in the mirror. Just what do you call what you did. ~)

If you believe that then you're kidding yourself. Candace has been known to come back to these threads of hers to check it out and answer questions. She has answered a question or two that I myself have asked her and didn't do it for a couple hours later.

Oh and I have plenty of respect for myself cause I have a lot to be respected for.

What about your playmates wishing posters to choke to death, in the thread I got Lisa to delete.

You and your playmates are a lot more votile and vulgar to other poster than any I've ever seen on this board and I've been on here for years.

Thank you for continuing to prove the increasingly obvious. ;)

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:55 pm

...so the issue is the fans not the characters?

emesse

Postby emesse » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote soaps4me2:
Quote Lady53:
Quote LadyLamar:

Great post Sunny and very true too.

Jessie101

Postby Jessie101 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Quote LadyLamar:
Quote clicquot1:

First I just want to say I love the character of SHARON & can't stand the character of PHYLLIS but remember they are JUST characters & if you feel someone "insults" the character you might like rebut it & make it be about the CHARACTER not something PERSONAL like the drop dead comment...maybe that wasn't your intention & you posted it & it was too late to delete it or change it! I, myself am trying to post ONLY about the characters! And NO I'm not trying to embarass you...I just think you got carried away with the excitement of SHARON getting baby FAITH! I apologize if I hurt your feeling as that was NOT my intention! Nuf said!

ICAM!

I agree too although it never will matter. I haven't been posting long and now I know why. I have been watching for years but these boards are so out of control. I can't believe what people say behind their computers to others. Is it because it is not in person? Comments still can be cruel behind a computer. I blocked this site now from my daughters computer because I do not want her to think it is ok to talk to someone like some of these posters do even though very few probably do not really know each other, but some may. Ah well, I know I will be shunned for this post and that is ok, I just wanted to share a few thoughts even if it might not be too welcomed. This is fiction regarding these characters, at least I hope they would not have anyone run up to them in real life and say such horrible things as I have seen on these boards. These 2 women I think in real life are buddies, but I could be wrong. No one is going to always agree, I totally get that. Just wish the name calling wasn't so out of hand and just plain evil. I'm not calling any one person out at all, but everyone that has done this. I would never call out another poster. Y'all go ahead and carry on, we all have our favourites and opinions and that's cool. I guess I just try to keep "my peace" and I'll keep on trying.

Peace out!

emesse

Postby emesse » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Quote Lady53:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Lady53:
Quote LadyLamar:

Wow!! Just wow!!! Where in the post LadyLamar made was she bashing a poster? Huh?? All I saw was character bashing which is still allowed... Just wow! My gawd you're rude!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”