Y&R Canadian Live Chat - Fri US Spoilers!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lady53

Re: Y&R Canadian Live Chat - Fri US Spoilers!

Postby Lady53 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote soaps4me2:
Quote Lady53:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Restless Patriot: I would love it if some nice Canadian viewer would describle Sharon's reaction to getting her baby...was it wonderful? Please, I'm dying to see it!

And please, Shaters, drop dead.

I haven't seen it but I can describe it ......snot snot sniff swipe the nose snot snot swipe, fake faint clingy grap for Nick can you believe it.....I didnt want to believe it....blah blah blah.

If Sharon were as concerned about the baby as she were about the bond it provides to Nick I would be sympathetic and happy for her but her first happiness in having Faith back is the bond she provides her to Nick. JMO

Why don't you take your little dressed up rat and go play in your own sandbox, you know the one with all the poo in it from you and your fellow playmates. ~) ~)

Yea Yea Yea I know you can play in any sandbox you want, but you could at least show Candace some respect and not poo in hers. ~) ~)

Ha ha Thank You Lady.ITA.Can't believe how rude these Red fans are posting such awful things in Candace's thread because they are so jealous of Shick getting their baby back.And have you ever in your entire life seen so many nasty ugly little avie's that most of them use? Makes you go Hmmmmmmmm.

The only rude things I see are a handful of nasty self-righteous Sharon fans poster bashing. At least Phyllis fans keep it to the character.

You and your type make all Sharon fans look bad and it exposes you for the bullies you are.

Another pot calling the kettle black

No poster bashing

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Quote soaps4me2: Just go back through the posts and see who fired the first shot.It was a friendly discussion until that poster said what she did.The Phick fans are all mad because Shick got their baby back so they have to spew their hate all over Candace's thread. ~)

...another way to look at this is the the sharon fans are feeling all empowered because Sharon got the baby back.... I guess it just depends on what side of the fence you sit on, eh?

emesse

Postby emesse » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Quote Rquattro:
Quote emesse:
Quote Rquattro: it's too bad that our feelings for our favorite characters cloud our judgement to recognize what is really important about today's epi.

~)

And what was that Ren? :D

that Chance asked Chloe to marry him of course :))

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Chrisdee

Postby Chrisdee » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Quote Rquattro:
Quote soaps4me2: Just go back through the posts and see who fired the first shot.It was a friendly discussion until that poster said what she did.The Phick fans are all mad because Shick got their baby back so they have to spew their hate all over Candace's thread. ~)

...another way to look at this is the the sharon fans are feeling all empowered because Sharon got the baby back.... I guess it just depends on what side of the fence you sit on, eh?

I admit, we Sharon fans are gonna party hardy Marty at least for today. However, I for one will try to reign in my enthusiasm and treat the Phick phans with respect.

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Quote emesse:
Quote Rquattro:
Quote emesse:
Quote Rquattro: it's too bad that our feelings for our favorite characters cloud our judgement to recognize what is really important about today's epi.

~)

I have a thing for boy scouts *)

emesse

Postby emesse » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Quote Chrisdee:
Quote Rquattro:

I admit, we Sharon fans are gonna party hardy Marty at least for today. However, I for one will try to reign in my enthusiasm and treat the Phick phans with respect.

Thank you Chrisdee, you're very kind! :)

emesse

Postby emesse » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:11 pm

Quote Rquattro:
Quote emesse:
Quote Rquattro:
Quote emesse:

~)

I have a thing for boy scouts *)

oh I know! ;) You and virgins! :D

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Quote emesse:
Quote Lady53:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Lady53:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Restless Patriot: I would love it if some nice Canadian viewer would describle Sharon's reaction to getting her baby...was it wonderful? Please, I'm dying to see it!

And please, Shaters, drop dead.

I haven't seen it but I can describe it ......snot snot sniff swipe the nose snot snot swipe, fake faint clingy grap for Nick can you believe it.....I didnt want to believe it....blah blah blah.

If Sharon were as concerned about the baby as she were about the bond it provides to Nick I would be sympathetic and happy for her but her first happiness in having Faith back is the bond she provides her to Nick. JMO

Why don't you take your little dressed up rat and go play in your own sandbox, you know the one with all the poo in it from you and your fellow playmates. ~) ~)

Yea Yea Yea I know you can play in any sandbox you want, but you could at least show Candace some respect and not poo in hers. ~) ~)

How extremely mature and rude of you.....notice the time the show is over and Candace is back to work on other things to never open this thread again. Maybe you should speak to your friends wishing posters to drop dead.....have a nice day and learn some respect for yourself it will spill over into how you treat others.

Now there's the pot calling the kettle black. Rude, surprised you can even spell it. You should look in the mirror. Just what do you call what you did. ~)

If you believe that then you're kidding yourself. Candace has been known to come back to these threads of hers to check it out and answer questions. She has answered a question or two that I myself have asked her and didn't do it for a couple hours later.

Oh and I have plenty of respect for myself cause I have a lot to be respected for.

What about your playmates wishing posters to choke to death, in the thread I got Lisa to delete.

You and your playmates are a lot more votile and vulgar to other poster than any I've ever seen on this board and I've been on here for years.

Like said look in the mirror.

Have a beautiful spring day :D

Wow!! Just wow!!! Where in the post LadyLamar made was she bashing a poster? Huh?? All I saw was character bashing which is still allowed... Just wow! My gawd you're rude!

What the H*ll are you talking about. Nobody accused her of that.

I'm outta here, it's getting scary

emesse

Postby emesse » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Then why are you bashing her personally??

Molli

Postby Molli » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Wow! 8)

If I was Candace or anyone on the soaps crew, I would stop doing this board a big favor by giving us heads up. JMO of course.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”