Y&R Canadian Live Chat - Fri US Spoilers!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Rosana

Re: Y&R Canadian Live Chat - Fri US Spoilers!

Postby Rosana » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:39 pm

:-) thanks Candace you're the best, I've been reading your post for our Canadian episodes since Adam give Sharon baby to Ashley, because I did stop watching the show but I got my Y&R fix from you everyday even though I start watching it back and to see if its worth watching at 430 in Toronto.

I guess I'm lucky I pick up a box of tissue just incase Sharon got back her baby :-) finally. %(

I can't find it in my heart to have simpathy for Ashley because even a crazy person would know they give birth especially since she had a kid before she should know what it feels like, I would a probably play along if I didn't just had my first born 1yr ago and wholly crap that's a lot of pain, even though I had c-section birth is painful no matter how you had the baby.

Looking forward to your post tomorrow.
430 hurry up and get here.

scotsgirl

Postby scotsgirl » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Quote Pinchy: Oh I'm so happy Sharabed finally got her illegitimate child back. Finally we can move on now to other s/ls and not have to listen to her whining anymore (hopefully).
It amazes me how everyone feels so sorry for Ashley now. Please, who cares. Ashley is just as selfcentred as the rest of them I don't feel the least bit sorry for her.
Everyone forgets all the nasty things she's done in the past like breaking up Nikki and Victor, stealing Victor's sperm, treating Gloria like trailer trash even after her father told her to lay off. No, princess Ashley is getting exactly what she deserves in my books. As for Sharabed. I'm only happy she has the baby back because I'm sick of listening to everyone go on and on about it. They forget she
slept with 3 separate men, didn't know who the father was. One of the men she slept with on the night of his wedding then she showed up as the maid of honour!!! The other man was married. Yes, Sharabed is truly a piece of work. As shining example of what you want a mother to be!!! She's a tramp plain and simple. She has been since she was a teenager and had baby out of wedlock. She hasn't grown up or matured whatsoever. If there is anyone I feel sorry for in this whole sorted affair it's Faith. That poor child is going to be raised by these morons.

LMAO, There isn't one soap character that has not had an affair. If Phyllis couldnt break up Shick because apparently you cant take a man from a marriage then neither did Ashley. With such disdain for so many characters, why do you continue to watch?

Pinchy

Postby Pinchy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Pinchy: Oh I'm so happy Sharabed finally got her illegitimate child back. Finally we can move on now to other s/ls and not have to listen to her whining anymore (hopefully).
It amazes me how everyone feels so sorry for Ashley now. Please, who cares. Ashley is just as selfcentred as the rest of them I don't feel the least bit sorry for her.
Everyone forgets all the nasty things she's done in the past like breaking up Nikki and Victor, stealing Victor's sperm, treating Gloria like trailer trash even after her father told her to lay off. No, princess Ashley is getting exactly what she deserves in my books. As for Sharabed. I'm only happy she has the baby back because I'm sick of listening to everyone go on and on about it. They forget she
slept with 3 separate men, didn't know who the father was. One of the men she slept with on the night of his wedding then she showed up as the maid of honour!!! The other man was married. Yes, Sharabed is truly a piece of work. As shining example of what you want a mother to be!!! She's a tramp plain and simple. She has been since she was a teenager and had baby out of wedlock. She hasn't grown up or matured whatsoever. If there is anyone I feel sorry for in this whole sorted affair it's Faith. That poor child is going to be raised by these morons.

if sharon is a tramp for having a baby out of wedlock, then you must really think awful things about phyl who was A GROUPE. A GROUPIE HAS SEX WITH CELEBRITIES AND ROCKSTARS. she also got pregnant and said the baby belonged to the rock star danny romalotti. but THAT WAS A LIE. she drugged danny but never slept with him. she only told him they did. SHE WAS ALREADY PREGNANT BY SOMEONE ELSE.
plus she was ALOT older than sharon who was just a teenager and phyl wasn't.....

~) ~) ~)

Your right I've got no time for her either. I just think all this gushing over Sharon is too much. She's a liar, a cheat, and she's totally immature. Don't get me wrong I think the actress is brilliant and I love to watch her, I just can't stand the character, never could never will. She's too needy and pathetic for me. She's just as bad as Phyllis but everyone always comes to Sharons defence and glosses over all her indiscretions as if they were ok because it was Sharon that did them. I say yes, if she was still 17 I would cut her some slack but she's a grown woman and she acts worse than her son. I have no time for her. As far as I'm concerned she should not be raising Faith. If I was Ashley I would be going for custody of that child. It was Sharon's husband that did all of this. Ashley could probably prove what an unfit mother Sharon is. I would love to see that, even though I don't like Ashley either between the two of them I think she is the better mother.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:08 pm

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!! We've been waiting for this closure; unfortunately I personally don't like Sharon's attitude toward Ashley saying a clean break would be best.
How cruel to someone who's loved and taken care of HER baby for months!! I hope she never gets Nick away from Phyllis.
And to think how considerate Ashley was by making a list of "important things" (feeding times, naps, etc.) which any mother would appreciate.
I'll get the kleenex ready for Friday.
Regarding Jack, glad he's questioning things. Now he has to go to visit Patty (Emily) at the facility WITHOUT his dear wife knowing about it. Once they reminess over Christmas details Jack will have to wake up to the truth!

Georgia rain

Postby Georgia rain » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Quote Frog_Lady: Sharon is a skanky Ho and a lousy mother. It's excruciating to see her get her hands on her bastard baby.

What a mean thing to say..

Mrs.BillyAbbott

Postby Mrs.BillyAbbott » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Quote Georgia rain:
Quote Frog_Lady: Sharon is a skanky Ho and a lousy mother. It's excruciating to see her get her hands on her bastard baby.

What a mean thing to say..

Wow... I cannot believe that was said

Demus

Postby Demus » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Quote Lady53:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Restless Patriot: I would love it if some nice Canadian viewer would describle Sharon's reaction to getting her baby...was it wonderful? Please, I'm dying to see it!

And please, Shaters, drop dead.

I haven't seen it but I can describe it ......snot snot sniff swipe the nose snot snot swipe, fake faint clingy grap for Nick can you believe it.....I didnt want to believe it....blah blah blah.

If Sharon were as concerned about the baby as she were about the bond it provides to Nick I would be sympathetic and happy for her but her first happiness in having Faith back is the bond she provides her to Nick. JMO

Why don't you take your little dressed up rat and go play in your own sandbox, you know the one with all the poo in it from you and your fellow playmates. ~) ~)

Yea Yea Yea I know you can play in any sandbox you want, but you could at least show Candace some respect and not poo in hers. ~) ~)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

ViewerAli

Postby ViewerAli » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 pm

You sure can tell when school lets out. The message boards fill up with the ignorant,immature, children. Trash talk is suppose to make them intelligent, haha. It's tags them for having a very limited vocabulary. Need to continue in school and take more English so you can expand your vocabulary with words other intelligent mature, adults use.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”