I SEE IT COMING

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calivy

I SEE IT COMING

Postby calivy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:00 am

i know we can all be blind and see the relationship coming on between ashley and tucker. i am so tired of them not letting neil have a descent relationship. i knew when they put him with ashley that this was not going to last.. him and ashley were a big mistake because they do not have any chemistry together. but i can't see her with tucker when she was soooo angry with him because he stole her fathers company. now they look like they are going to try and make something romantic happen between them. i can't believe she let tucker comfort and but she sent neil away. they need to bring back dru or bring someone for her to have a loving and meaningful relationship with. also we know that victor was not going to let that relationship work between neil and ashley. he felt that neil was a great employee to work for him but not a great man for ashley. HMMMMMM i wonder why. tucker looked better with jill and i just don't think that him and ashley will be good together. ashley will not be a match to him like jill was. jill is a hot mamma and made a great bed partner with tucker and ashley well i don't know what to say about her.

Restless Patriot

Re: I SEE IT COMING

Postby Restless Patriot » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 am

Wow. Haven't you ever changed your mind about someone?

calivy

Re: I SEE IT COMING

Postby calivy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Quote Restless Patriot: Wow. Haven't you ever changed your mind about someone?

i never said she couldn't change her mind, my thing is that they keep jerking neil around and not letting him have a good solid relationship. they knew this thing with ashley and neil wasn't going to work. there is absolutley no chemistry there between them. i just didn't like the way ashley pushed neil away when he's supposed to be her man and she did not let him comfort her like she let tucker. yes she was having a breakdown and i can't blame her but one would have thought that since she was closer to neil than tucker that she would have felt good in neil's arms.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”