Anti-Phyllis Thread. (No fans please.)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Megs9786

Re: Anti-Phyllis Thread. (No fans please.)

Postby Megs9786 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:20 pm

Watching her getting mad and jealous about Ashley coming back is gonna tickle my fancy . This trick is just insane who the heck does she think she is ?? She is only the abbot mens boy toy. God she plucks my last nerve!

Fishstick

Postby Fishstick » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:36 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:Phyllis is looking rediculous everyday with her captain hats. She's not going to enjoy that long, for Summer is fixing to destroy her world.

Those hats are on my last nerve. Can't wait for her to find out that ship has sailed! :lol:

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:56 am

Look's like Phyllis wants to be on Billy :lol:. What she has done is far worse. She is not about to tell him, she was a ringleader to a murder.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:59 am

Fishstick wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:Phyllis is looking rediculous everyday with her captain hats. She's not going to enjoy that long, for Summer is fixing to destroy her world.

Those hats are on my last nerve. Can't wait for her to find out that ship has sailed! :lol:

She looks dumb in that hat. She knows nothing about being a captain.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:56 am

TigerEyes017 wrote:
Fishstick wrote:

She looks dumb in that hat. She knows nothing about being a captain.

Lets face it if Phyllis doesn't have sex games she has nothing that is all she is good for and the only way she keeps a man. Sex anywhere, anytime, with anyone. :roll: :roll:

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:17 pm

I agree yandrfan99. She makes it easy for men to use her.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Phyllis got on Billy case today, she never told him what she was keeping from him. :roll:
Next is Summer, Phyllis better leave that be for Summer will make her wish she had.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:59 am

Phyllis need to be without a man this turning her into a hoe, trash, need to stop. She is getting up in years and she's rediclous. Love Nick tells her this should not had happened, he loves Sharon. :lol: Phyllis is only good for one thing and that's laying on her back.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:16 pm

love that Billy is lying to his sex partner.....obviously a deck of cards means more to him then all the sex escapades she can come up with...Phyllis loses to a deck of cards...hilarious...such a great love they have... :mrgreen:

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:36 pm

Megs9786 wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:Phyllis need to be without a man this turning her into a hoe, trash, need to stop. She is getting up in years and she's rediclous. Love Nick tells her this should not had happened, he loves Sharon. :lol: Phyllis is only good for one thing and that's laying on her back.

Phyllis is not turning into a hoe she has been a hoe since the day she came to G C . I do believe she is a nymphomaniac she just has to have a footlong sausage every single day don't matter whos it is she just needs it she is trifflin and nasty . Hell she has evn had two brothers the same day she is like a train one hops off another hops on . :P

Nick was taking advantage of that hog and afterwards he felt really bad. Phyllis cares nothing about herself and will screw Victor, if he would show he was interesting. Give her time Victor will be next in line.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”