SUMMER NEWMAN's DADDY

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
deceived

Re: SUMMER NEWMAN's DADDY

Postby deceived » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Quote suegerry: Its all about Summer Jacklyn (not Newman) but Abbott......

And the choir said: "Amen!" :)

tiki2981

Postby tiki2981 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:59 am

Quote deceived:

hahaha...so funny!

Indy5000

Postby Indy5000 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:44 pm

I think Summer is Jacks baby and it's just a matter of time before it comes out. I don't think Nick lied about the results, I just think the results were wrong. Didn't they use the same lab that said Jill was Mrs. Chancellors daughter, which was false.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:47 pm

Quote tiki2981:
Quote deceived:

hahaha...so funny!

haaa...so funny I agree :] :] :-) :-)

Tarantula

Postby Tarantula » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:24 pm

Quote shadamrules: Nick did not throw the results in "the fire"

Summer was born in the elevator @ Newman Towers not Restless Style

her name is Summer Ann Newman

Nick proclaimed to the world that he was Summer's father, to his then wife and son, to his parents, to his sister, to Phyllis, to Jack to EVERYONE!! why would Nick lie about it and take the chance of losing his "twu wuv"???? why would Nick keep Jack's child from him???? why would Nick hurt his "twu wuv" that much??

Nick says that Summer looks like him
Nikki says that summer looks like Nick
Victor says that Summer looks like Nick and himself
Victoria says that Summer looks like Nick

HELL even SKANKY says that Summer looks like Nick!!

unfortunately for that mod that had the spoiler that it was "in the can" that Jack was Summer's Daddy, things did not pan out!!!

Summer is 100% Nick Newman's daughter!! the one Cassie told Skanky was the little girl she told them would be here one day!!

Makes you wonder why her (Cassie) words were ammended to say "their little girl" or "we" would have a little girl. Oh brother can they PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE stop mentioning Cassie & her so-called predictions? Like I said on another board, what other "ghost" do you know that grew up on a soap? None I can think of. ~)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 am

It won't be too long now we will find out that Summer is actually a Abbott.....will Jack-0 be happy....darn right he will......JACK will be jumping with joy....his own little Summer Jacklyn :)

GLfan85

Postby GLfan85 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:05 am

Quote shadamrules: Nick did not throw the results in "the fire"

Summer was born in the elevator @ Newman Towers not Restless Style

her name is Summer Ann Newman

Nick proclaimed to the world that he was Summer's father, to his then wife and son, to his parents, to his sister, to Phyllis, to Jack to EVERYONE!! why would Nick lie about it and take the chance of losing his "twu wuv"???? why would Nick keep Jack's child from him???? why would Nick hurt his "twu wuv" that much??

Nick says that Summer looks like him
Nikki says that summer looks like Nick
Victor says that Summer looks like Nick and himself
Victoria says that Summer looks like Nick

HELL even SKANKY says that Summer looks like Nick!!

unfortunately for that mod that had the spoiler that it was "in the can" that Jack was Summer's Daddy, things did not pan out!!!

Summer is 100% Nick Newman's daughter!! the one Cassie told Skanky was the little girl she told them would be here one day!!

all except the last para seems to be acurate, however IF he chose to say Summer was his and she wasn't, it would because he WANTED to replace Cassie. BUT your bs line about it being the one Cassie said, is just that BS. Faith is the baby Cassie was refering too. Thanks once more for being derogatory towards a character (skanky) Keep dreamin though. I'll refer you to my thread on WHO HAS HAD RELATIONS WITH YOU, then you will see who the reak "skanks" are. LOL good grief. Gotta stop or I'll stoop to your level!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”