Brad knew where his mother was every minute?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lestress

Brad knew where his mother was every minute?

Postby lestress » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:56 pm

How could Brad possibly have known where his mother was every second over the last 30 - 35 years or so? Seems like it would have been difficult for him to keep in touch with her especially when he was married. Like certainly one of his wives would have seen mail from Italy or overheard phone calls. That is life in soap operaville I guess.

shopgirl

Re: Brad knew where his mother was every minute?

Postby shopgirl » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:15 pm

I thought the same thing when he was saying he knew where his mother was every minute....puleeeeeeeez!! It's like the writers are creating a whole new Brad.....and they are fogetting that some of us have watched Brad Carlton since he was a pool boy at the Abbott household.

lestress

Postby lestress » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:46 pm

Quote shopgirl: I thought the same thing when he was saying he knew where his mother was every minute....puleeeeeeeez!! It's like the writers are creating a whole new Brad.....and they are fogetting that some of us have watched Brad Carlton since he was a pool boy at the Abbott household.

And I am one of them and isn't he just the cutest thing??? :)

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:47 pm

Of course Brad knew where she was.. In his dreams.. He was feeding Victoria a line so she would be sympathetic and give him the benefit if the doubt. I don't think its working.. what do you think..

lestress

Postby lestress » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:51 pm

Do you mean that Brad's mother doesn't exist and never did or that she isn't really Brad's mother? I am confused.

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:01 pm

Quote lestress: Do you mean that Brad's mother doesn't exist and never did or that she isn't really Brad's mother? I am confused.

No...just that he could not possibly have known where his mother was every minute of the day. He may have checked in every few days, but not every minute of the day. Can you imagine how suffocating that would be? He had to give her some breathing room. Unless, of course he has a GPS unit attached to his mother so he can track her, I don't think that it was possible.

But as mentioned before.. One of his wives would have caught on and asked who he was talking to in Italy ALL the time..

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:06 am

No cell phones to keep in touch with her either when he first came on the show. It was a silly line.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”