umm janna u are bloody stupid. why didnt u?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
heavenHollywood

umm janna u are bloody stupid. why didnt u?

Postby heavenHollywood » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:22 am

scream real fast kevin it's rider and daisy..? they aren't gonna kill her they would be guilty they wouldn't dare kill her after that. if she had said that real fast they would have had to just leave her there until someone finally found her. dumb ass girl

backintheday

Re: umm janna u are bloody stupid. why didnt u?

Postby backintheday » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:41 am

if you were being held by two maniacs could you scream that fast?

heavenHollywood

Postby heavenHollywood » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:52 am

Quote backintheday: if you were being held by two maniacs could you scream that fast?

yes absolutly there is no way daisy and rider would ever return to genoa city after that. call their bluff she is threatning to hurt kevin if janna doesn't agree with what she wants? lmao are u serious? kevin is a maniac too daisy could never kidnap kevin

backintheday

Postby backintheday » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:03 am

wow you sound like you could really scream that fast under pressure. thank god you will never know , i hope.....just a soap and writers are gods here.

di di

Postby di di » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:52 am

what I don't understand is why they didn't pick up on the clue "mama" on the board A(isn't that the initials of the place they are keeping Janna)

classic-rock

Postby classic-rock » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:09 am

I was reading on the Cast List and Ryder's last name is apparently Callahan (not sure if I spelled that right) and One of Phyllis's names (Maiden I think) was Callahan. Could there be a connection there somehow? They all have red hair. I haven't been watching the show that long so I don't know who Phyllis's mother is.

It's listed under Phyllis's relatives - Mother-Lydia Callahan Summers. That's where the connection is.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”