PREDICTION: Nick kills Adam

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mia Pharel

PREDICTION: Nick kills Adam

Postby Mia Pharel » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:42 pm

I really think Nick might snap and kill Adams butt over this. Maybe they will give us a murder trial next...but then how will Heather prosecute the case with her being in on it and all..lol. Maybe that is why they brought her in on it. I think this would make for good drama...much better then Sharon ending up pregnant again as some want.

The Blue Fox

Re: PREDICTION: Nick kills Adam

Postby The Blue Fox » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:03 am

the below in bold was c&p'd from this sites spoilers ergo Adam lives and makes his escape. Did I miss something you know?

Friday March 12:

The truth is FINALLY revealed!

Ashley recalls something of importance!

Adam makes his escape!

Mia Pharel

Postby Mia Pharel » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:14 am

Quote The Blue Fox: the below in bold was c&p'd from this sites spoilers ergo Adam lives and makes his escape. Did I miss something you know?

Friday March 12:

The truth is FINALLY revealed!

Ashley recalls something of importance!

Adam makes his escape!

Nope...haven't read the spoilers. Just my thoughts that Nick might snap with this news being so explosive

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:20 am

Quote Mia Pharel: I really think Nick might snap and kill Adams butt over this. Maybe they will give us a murder trial next...but then how will Heather prosecute the case with her being in on it and all..lol. Maybe that is why they brought her in on it. I think this would make for good drama...much better then Sharon ending up pregnant again as some want.

I don't want Sharon pregnant by Adam. That would be awful. And if she does the baby will turn out just like Adm. I wouldn't want her to have that nightmare.

Mia Pharel

Postby Mia Pharel » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:40 am

I don't want that either Trixie it's already sick enough that they have her married and sleeping with the man that stole her baby...enough already! No more pregnacy storylines for now, we have Mac prego with twins that's enough

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:43 am

Quote Mia Pharel: I don't want that either Trixie it's already sick enough that they have her married and sleeping with the man that stole her baby...enough already! No more pregnacy storylines for now, we have Mac prego with twins that's enough

Your right about that. There's enough babies on this show already. We don't need any little Adam's running around!! ~) ~)

Mia Pharel

Postby Mia Pharel » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:48 am

Quote trixie60:
Quote Mia Pharel: I don't want that either Trixie it's already sick enough that they have her married and sleeping with the man that stole her baby...enough already! No more pregnacy storylines for now, we have Mac prego with twins that's enough

Your right about that. There's enough babies on this show already. We don't need any little Adam's running around!! ~) ~)

LOL...ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU PUT IT LIKE THAT! :D

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:51 am

Quote Mia Pharel:
Quote trixie60:

LOL...ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU PUT IT LIKE THAT! :D

Yea, in addtion to all the evil people on this show. It would be a disaster for all of General City. There'd be evil little monsters for all the evil ones to raise. What a mess!! :-) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”