baby is getting older but such a doll what now

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

baby is getting older but such a doll what now

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:09 pm

do you think ashley will run or do the right thing an give baby back maybe the two of them sharon and ashley will live together till the baby is weaned from ashley what do you think?

laurie6

Re: baby is getting older but such a doll what now

Postby laurie6 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:12 pm

I think the baby is more attatched to sharon,But it is a possibility ashley will run.

Debrajo

Postby Debrajo » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Quote SENIOR: do you think ashley will run or do the right thing an give baby back maybe the two of them sharon and ashley will live together till the baby is weaned from ashley what do you think?

I am sure Sharon will let Ashley see Faith,that is the kind of person she is.I heard that Eileen Davidson is leaving the show to promote her latest book so I doubt that she will be on the show for too much longer.
Also,Ashley is not breast feeding Faith.Ashley is not able to breast feed her because she never gave birth to a baby.

lady red

Postby lady red » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:14 pm

I think when Ashley finds out the truth, she will completely flip out, and life will not be happily ever after, for anyone for awhile.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Quote lady red: I think when Ashley finds out the truth, she will completely flip her lid, and life will not be happily ever after, for anyone for awhile.

I think you are probably right but I do hope they do not prolong this again give sharon her baby and lets move on my heart aches for sharon. being a mother, I hope ash does not flee

Brobry

Postby Brobry » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Well, I don't know -- babies tend to pick up on the emotional state of their mothers. Ashley has been acting somewhat erratic sine she brought Faith home. I think, deep down, she's known all along that she's not Faith's mother. Sharon seems to have a calming effect on Faith. Maybe other posters are right - Faith realizes that Sharon is her mother. And, I think Sharon's picking up on biological clues, as well - smell, sound, feelings maybe from Faith?

lady red

Postby lady red » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Quote SENIOR:
Quote lady red: I think when Ashley finds out the truth, she will completely flip her lid, and life will not be happily ever after, for anyone for awhile.

I think you are probably right but I do hope they do not prolong this again give sharon her baby and lets move on my heart aches for sharon. being a mother, I hope ash does not flee
I'm ready for Sharon to get the baby back, now...but, Ashley's just about to lose it...I think she will go completely over the edge.

lightandday

Postby lightandday » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:32 pm

I think even when Faith is return still will be loads of angst Not With No Got Damn Phick Either..ugghgh (sick of that shyttt),, Sharon still has to deal with Adam even if he on the run their is unfolding that remains because I don't think they killing him off, not if he will make a run for it,their is still storytelling that should go on, what these wretched writersSlaughter of the Pen can do. what will come after three major facts are known Adam kidnap Faith and she's not Ash baby & Ash lost her baby Hope ?)

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:51 pm

i read that ashley hash out a plan where faith is concern
with sharon with the baby, :D

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:06 am

Quote lady red:
Quote SENIOR:

I'm ready for Sharon to get the baby back, now...but, Ashley's just about to lose it...I think she will go completely over the edge.

ITA I think that Ashley will loose it when she finds out that Faith is Sharon's. She might end up back in the hospital. She may need therapy and counseling from someone.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”