HELLO are you forgetting ALL summer? (adam!)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Taylor3216

HELLO are you forgetting ALL summer? (adam!)

Postby Taylor3216 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:25 pm

All summer Adam could barely see, and he was basicaly blind. Now he is saving people from fires, writing letters, walking around and being able to see where he is going?! Did I miss something?? Or are they just skipping over this?!

Sasha88

Re: HELLO are you forgetting ALL summer? (adam!)

Postby Sasha88 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:49 pm

For most of us, I guess blind means BLIND! LOL
However, one of this message board's members, who has first hand knowledge of Adam's particular eye disease, advises that this is a very slow progressing blindness and that the way Adam is being portrayed with, at this point, having a tunnel vision is legit. I suppose anything that does not require peripheral vision - like driving a car - could be within the range of possibility for Adam.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Thanks Sasha for your valid info. Adam has a driver. He has made several references to him.

Daisy Jane

Postby Daisy Jane » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Quote Taylor3216: All summer Adam could barely see, and he was basicaly blind. Now he is saving people from fires, writing letters, walking around and being able to see where he is going?! Did I miss something?? Or are they just skipping over this?!

Adam has no peripheral vision but he has tunnel vision.

He explained it as having vision in the center like a doughnut hole. So, he's able to read, write and see where he's going.

flygirl1969

Postby flygirl1969 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:25 pm

I think that during the summer Adam was acting more blind in order to control his family. Don't forget he was also stabbing himself in the eyes all summer so that was affecting his vision as well.

domenicsmom

Postby domenicsmom » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Quote countryMomof4: Thanks Sasha for your valid info. Adam has a driver. He has made several references to him.

Speaking of the driver, is he waiting for adam while adam is at the cabin? Is he also in on this plan? I guess if he actually works for Victor it's possible.

Sapora

Postby Sapora » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Quote flygirl1969: I think that during the summer Adam was acting more blind in order to control his family. Don't forget he was also stabbing himself in the eyes all summer so that was affecting his vision as well.

Maybe so but it seems lately that he can see so much better than before. Remember he stumbled quite a bit, ran into furniture etc. now you rarely see him do any of those things

Sasha88

Postby Sasha88 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Quote domenicsmom:
Quote countryMomof4: Thanks Sasha for your valid info. Adam has a driver. He has made several references to him.

Speaking of the driver, is he waiting for adam while adam is at the cabin? Is he also in on this plan? I guess if he actually works for Victor it's possible.

That was my first thought when Adam was lured to the cabin "What about the driver?!" - I think that's also a legit question when it comes to Adam luring that poor man to that out of the way diner to kill him. What about the driver? I suppose this could just be another instance of sloppy writing?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”