What exactly did Adam give to the stranger.......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
apostate

Re: What exactly did Adam give to the stranger.......

Postby apostate » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm

My thinking is, he (Adam) was going to fake his death by using the guy he met in the bad...then Adam saw he has a son.....

Sasha88

Postby Sasha88 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Quote ViewerAli:
Quote Debrajo:
Quote Sasha88:
Quote ViewerAli:
Quote Sasha88: MYSTERY SOLVED!!!

It WAS bone marrow!!! I found info online that bone marrow transplants involved destroying the patient's own bone marrow. In such cases their blood will contain the DNA profile of the donor alone.

I'm retired from the Criminal Justice System. Tell me where you found this amazing information. The things people will believe, gee whizzz.

Excuse me, guess you pros in the Criminal Justice System need to learn how to Google! ROFL

Sasha took me a couple of minutes to find all that out.Guess we need to go to work for the criminal justice system huh?????????? ;)

We know exactly what we do and we can not mix complex medical with simple proven forensic facts. I could not, if I wanted, teach you all there is to understand about this fairly new science in forensics. Glad she/he had a transplant and glad the results were positive. That does not change the facts of my statement. I am talking one science...you are talking another.

Guess there was something to my theory after all, huh? LOL

MommyofMaggie

Postby MommyofMaggie » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Thanks for the info MommyofMaggie.And here's wishing you the very best of good health.My nephew has lymphoma and had a bone marrow transplant about 5 years ago and is doing great. :)[/quote]

My transplant was in 2000, also for lymphoma (non-Hodgkin's). A friend got me a bootleg cassette of Gladiator, which was in theaters at the time, and the nurses and docs used to come to my room to watch it. My motto at the time was, "At my signal unleash Hell!"

Sasha88

Postby Sasha88 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Quote MommyofMaggie: Thanks for the info MommyofMaggie.And here's wishing you the very best of good health.My nephew has lymphoma and had a bone marrow transplant about 5 years ago and is doing great. :)

My transplant was in 2000, also for lymphoma (non-Hodgkin's). A friend got me a bootleg cassette of Gladiator, which was in theaters at the time, and the nurses and docs used to come to my room to watch it. My motto at the time was, "At my signal unleash Hell!"[/quote]

Now, THAT'S a true friend!!! :)

Laurawg

Postby Laurawg » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:40 pm

I thought maybe he gave a baby to the man.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”