What exactly did Adam give to the stranger.......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
njay

What exactly did Adam give to the stranger.......

Postby njay » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:38 pm

My speculation is that he gave an iris or something related to his eye which caused his condition to start in the first place. If this is the case he had planned to do something long before all his schemes took place.

MommyofMaggie

Re: What exactly did Adam give to the stranger.......

Postby MommyofMaggie » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Whatever it was, and it might have something to do with having his DNA on the man for I.D. purposes; I think he was planning on killing/having the man killed to pass of as himself, but he backed off when he saw the man's son; either because he couldn't bring himself to kill (another) child or he didn't want to deprive the little boy of his father.

coolkraft

Postby coolkraft » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:12 pm

I am still amazed how Adam's blindness has gone from blind to not blind at all...lol

partyvibe

Postby partyvibe » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:47 pm

And i am amazed that he still look sharon in the eyes and still lie to her,and call it love.

By The Lake

Postby By The Lake » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Quote MommyofMaggie: Whatever it was, and it might have something to do with having his DNA on the man for I.D. purposes; I think he was planning on killing/having the man killed to pass of as himself, but he backed off when he saw the man's son; either because he couldn't bring himself to kill (another) child or he didn't want to deprive the little boy of his father.

He gave either a kidney or bone marrow.. that is what I think.

Bellydancing_Fool

Postby Bellydancing_Fool » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:37 pm

I thought it could have been some body part as well..but for some reason, when Adam got the hug from the guy's son, he backed right out. I hope all will be revealed soon!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Quote Bellydancing_Fool: I thought it could have been some body part as well..but for some reason, when Adam got the hug from the guy's son, he backed right out. I hope all will be revealed soon!

Hey you, glad to have you back on board.....how's the little one?

I do hope we will be made to know what it was....just not another "hit in the mist".....of bad storytelling :D

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:25 pm

The man that Adam met in the burger joint had similar features and was close in size. I believe Adam was going to kill this man and make people think that he was dead and he could leave the country. When he saw the boy he had a change of heart and couldn't go through with his diabolical plan.

lillybon

Postby lillybon » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Adam was gone for a couple of days and needed pain killers due to his "back." He may have donated something to have his DNA be transfered to his next victim.

Quote njay: My speculation is that he gave an iris or something related to his eye which caused his condition to start in the first place. If this is the case he had planned to do something long before all his schemes took place.

Sugarmagnolia

Postby Sugarmagnolia » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:47 pm

I am sooo confused!! I guess I haven't been paying enough attention??

Return to “The Young and the Restless”