Possible Spoiler-- Speculation:Who is Momma Bear!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
kristindanae

Possible Spoiler-- Speculation:Who is Momma Bear!

Postby kristindanae » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:19 pm

So yesterday i decided to do some digging into the Y&R past to try to figure out who Daisy and Ryders mother could be..ohter than Shelia. Came up with several possibilities:-- Sugar-the warden that helped Shelia escape from the mental hospital and had plastic surgery to look like Shelia.--Shelia's daughter Mary Warwick (aka Erica Lovejoy)-- But so far my favorite is Rose Deville- she would be older now, but she ran a baby smuggling ring, and was responsible for stealing Nina's son.(also Nikki tied into this somehow) not sure how she would tie in with all the people she has targeted though...we'll see!!! Any other ideas???

divasoapfan

Re: Possible Spoiler-- Speculation:Who is Momma Bear!

Postby divasoapfan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:37 pm

I could be wrong,but I thought many years ago,there was mention of Rose,that she had died...did anyone else hear this ?

LaurenAshley03

Postby LaurenAshley03 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Quote divasoapfan: I could be wrong,but I thought many years ago,there was mention of Rose,that she had died...did anyone else hear this ?

I believe she died in real life too. Cancer. Correct me if I'm wrong but she was on the B&B for years.

webwtcher

Postby webwtcher » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Quote LaurenAshley03:
Quote divasoapfan: I could be wrong,but I thought many years ago,there was mention of Rose,that she had died...did anyone else hear this ?

I believe she died in real life too. Cancer. Correct me if I'm wrong but she was on the B&B for years.

Yes, she died while on Bold and The Beautiful. Wasn't that some story way back when Nikki was a stripper and into all that stuff?

coolkraft

Postby coolkraft » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:10 pm

yes she died a long time ago

mpwifefl

Postby mpwifefl » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:23 pm

She was Sally Spectra on B&B. The actress passed away about 2 years or so ago. The babysnatching was quite awhile after Nikki was a stripper but NEVER resolved. Nina and Cricket/Christine were friends back then, too.

kristindanae

Postby kristindanae » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:06 pm

The actress may have been on the b&b (dont watch that soap) but it didn't say anything about the character. all it said about rose, was that nina held her at gun point to get info about her son, and decided to let her go at the last min. rose was never seed or heard from again....it's only speculation on who could be behind ryder and daisy. other than shelia...please dont be another back from the dead shelia spin...it's been done to death..so to speak!!! there was another lady i had thought about, but i can't remember her name..she was hired by michael baldwin to destroy one of pauls marriages and had a child with paul..ill look it up and get back.

richalan

Postby richalan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:08 pm

I still think it is Lisa Mansfield, Brad's first wife. She hated Lauren because Lauren had a fling with Brad and helped him escape from the cage Lisa was holding him in. She had long reddish hair.

kristindanae

Postby kristindanae » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:18 pm

ok her name was isabella williams. she was hired by michael to distract Paul from his wife christine blair. she gave birth to pauls son. she was sent to a mental hospital.

tate1977

Postby tate1977 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Quote kristindanae: The actress may have been on the b&b (dont watch that soap) but it didn't say anything about the character. all it said about rose, was that nina held her at gun point to get info about her son, and decided to let her go at the last min. rose was never seed or heard from again....it's only speculation on who could be behind ryder and daisy. other than shelia...please dont be another back from the dead shelia spin...it's been done to death..so to speak!!! there was another lady i had thought about, but i can't remember her name..she was hired by michael baldwin to destroy one of pauls marriages and had a child with paul..ill look it up and get back.

You are talking about Isabella. Her character is in a psych hospital. The actress is now a regular on Desperate Housewives. Regardless of all the theories about who mama bear is, nobody fits the profile for targeting Lauren better then Sheila. Plain and simple. If Sheila was truly the one that had plastic surgery to look like Phyllis, then the next likily canidate would have to be Sugar. She would blame Lauren for all the things Sheila did to her. I still think that Sugar was the Phyllis look alike and Sheila is mama bear. I have posted on this before but I don't think Sheila is thier biological mother. After Tom died, she sought out Ryder and Daisy and decided to play mama to them. I wish they would just reveal her already.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”