are both babies really kane and lillys?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kaiden

Re: are both babies really kane and lillys?

Postby Kaiden » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Quote InMyOpinion: I have a better idea...How about there is a third baby hiding behind one of the twins....How about giving that one to Mac in gratitude for carrying their babies for them...Lane get's their twins and Mac gets the extra one...everybody is happy...

LMAO!!!! :D :D :D

OMG!!! This is the post of the day -
I love it - awesome post, InMyOpinion!

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Quote nikkic:
Quote Oreo123: In the world of soaps..anything is possible and usually is! In fact, this is an unusual feat but even happened in the real world. So why not? It would be poetic justice....Mac gives Lane a child and herself one too. Oh and the drama....

thanks oreo123 for being realistic enough to know anything can happen on this show after all it is a soap opera and this would bring the drama thats for sure!!!

Thanks Nikkic for the spoiler. When Mac decided to be the surrogate for Lily and Cane, she had not has sex with Billy and did not have sex until it was proof positive she was not pregnant.
Lily had two eggs saved and those eggs were put with Cane's sperm. Both eggs survived being Lily and Cane's.
I don't understand why they would show only one baby with Lily and Cane and one with Mac unless Mac is just holding the one child. It was never mentioned that they were identical twins so both babies would be different. Sex, color, or features. :-)
Thanks again it will be interesting to watch.

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Quote cybergidget: The babies are Cane and Lily's. If Mac had been pregnant at the time of implantation, the doctor would have discovered it. And a pregnancy test would have been run to make sure she was not already pregnant. There are just so many things wrong with even questioning the parenting of these 2 children.

cybergidget, This is only something they wish, Ain't going to happen Did some of them not follow the whole scene if she had anything up in there the Doctor would have been the first to know they did everything possible to make sure she wasn't pregnant with child, all the tests were taken there is NO way the Doctor wouldn't have known, it's FUNNY how they want Billy to be the Dad to all these Women (poor Billy) they got Chloe's Baby to be His, then they wanted Sharon's Baby to be His, now they want Cane & Lily's Babies (one) of them to be Billy's. What The!!

globalglamour

Postby globalglamour » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Quote niptuck:
Quote cybergidget: The babies are Cane and Lily's. If Mac had been pregnant at the time of implantation, the doctor would have discovered it. And a pregnancy test would have been run to make sure she was not already pregnant. There are just so many things wrong with even questioning the parenting of these 2 children.

cybergidget, This is only something they wish, Ain't going to happen Did some of them not follow the whole scene if she had anything up in there the Doctor would have been the first to know they did everything possible to make sure she wasn't pregnant with child, all the tests were taken there is NO way the Doctor wouldn't have known, it's FUNNY how they want Billy to be the Dad to all these Women (poor Billy) they got Chloe's Baby to be His, then they wanted Sharon's Baby to be His, now they want Cane & Lily's Babies (one) of them to be Billy's. What The!!

Yea and I am surprised they want Billy and Mac to have a child. I didn't know Billy and Mac were that popular.

InMyOpinion

Postby InMyOpinion » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Quote Kaiden:
Quote InMyOpinion: I have a better idea...How about there is a third baby hiding behind one of the twins....How about giving that one to Mac in gratitude for carrying their babies for them...Lane get's their twins and Mac gets the extra one...everybody is happy...

LMAO!!!! :D :D :D

OMG!!! This is the post of the day -
I love it - awesome post, InMyOpinion!

just doing my part to keep up with the rest of the ongoing crazy scenarios....

GG...they don't give two shisa's about Mac having a kid for Billy, the fact is, if they can somehow justify one of the babies being Mac and Billy's, more hurt for Lily....plain and simple...

BTW...I like Mac/Billy together, but Billy needs another kid like he needs a hole in his head....he didn't need the first one, so why a second one?...

gommie

Postby gommie » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Quote Blue 501:
Quote gommie:
Quote nikkic: i havr a spoiler i would like to share,does everyone remember when jon took billy through the future at new years?well they showed lilly and kane with one child a biracial little girl then they showed mac and kevin with a caucasin little boy,could mac have already been pregnant with her and billys little boy when they inplanted lillys eggs?just a thought what do u guys think?

ON Y&R Anything is doable-as we have seen many times-- I had a neighbor years ago who had been blessed with two uterus- she gave birth to two babies-one from each, they were identified as twins, but they were nothing alike- one seemingly healthy and of normal weight and the other was very premature with multiple congenital problems-

eep, that's sad. I wonder if the two uteri were on a different cycle or was it just that one uterus was too small for the baby to develop normally? One of my friends had a bicornate uterus but they discovered it and corrected it before she tried to get pregnant and her children were normal.

I don't know- the rumor in the neighborhood was that the babies were conceived three months apart - the premie being at 5-6 months gestation while the other one was close to full term-I don't see how that could be possible so I never put much stock in it--but it was very sad-

bail

Postby bail » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:50 am

The babies will probably be Cane and Lily. I think tptb has something else in mind for Billy and it does not enclude Cane and Lily or Mac. I think it has something to do with Victoria and the reaction it's going to cause between the Abbotts and the Newmans. I think thats what the writers are pushing for.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”