SPOILER - Kevin.....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
nyaccent

SPOILER - Kevin.....

Postby nyaccent » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:56 pm

While Kevin is getting out of one mess, I just read a spoiler that was on this board that shows he may be getting into another one.

* Kevin's past hack job into Jabot's security system disrupts the lives of many of the GC residents.

I wonder what that means. I wonder if they are going to know it was him that hacked into the security system.

EmpressOperaDiva

Re: SPOILER - Kevin.....

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:00 pm

Quote nyaccent: While Kevin is getting out of one mess, I just read a spoiler that was on this board that shows he may be getting into another one.

* Kevin's past hack job into Jabot's security system disrupts the lives of many of the GC residents.

I wonder what that means. I wonder if they are going to know it was him that hacked into the security system.

Oh no!! Man! Poor Kevin... He NEVER gets a break!

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:02 pm

Oh, and speaking of the new spoilers... I just saw them... Wow.. LOT'S of changes... I wonder who is out to get Adrian? %(

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:03 pm

Traci probably....that would make sense....wanting to report him.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:07 pm

Quote nyaccent: Traci probably....that would make sense....wanting to report him.

Yup... Your right... MAJOR brain fart!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”