Rachel

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LazyDays

Rachel

Postby LazyDays » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:23 pm

Where is Rachel? When Brad, Vicki and Victor got to the hospital after their trip Brad told Sharon he would contact his mother and tell her about Colleen but that is where they left it. If it were my grandmother, who is 92, heard that I was in the hospital she would have been there even if she had to use "shoe leather express."

Also, the Newman jet got Brad and the gang back from Europe fast, why is is taking so long to get Traci back?

Soulsistah

Re: Rachel

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:26 pm

Good point. Maybe grandma Becky is taking a vacation in the "real" world. As for Traci, yeah, Hong Kong book tour or no book tour, she should have been at the hospital by now!

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:48 pm

Just a thought, but you would think Aunt Ashley would be concerned also.....I know she is off the show but...

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:53 pm

hmm :/
sometimes when i dont get things like that i just have remind myself it's a soap and sometimes they just don't make sense :-) even though it should!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”