Spoiler!!!! Thursdays show 3-1-07

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
YR FAN SINCE 1994

Spoiler!!!! Thursdays show 3-1-07

Postby YR FAN SINCE 1994 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:10 pm

Traci finally gets to the hospital.
Colleen wakes up and tells Brad the truth about Kevin and how he saved her and about Jana killing Carmen and faking her owe death and Brad is shocked.
Also JT throws a object at Kevin head which makes Kevin bleed from the back of the head.

I sure hope that Brad and JT feel bad for what they did to Kevin. And everyone else tells Kevin that they are sorry for the way that they treated him.

I like Kevin and I hope that there will be justice.

KeepingItReal

Re: Spoiler!!!! Thursdays show 3-1-07

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:11 pm

Thanks for the update. I keep forget we in Canada don't have to wait till Thursday. :]

Bellydancing_Fool

Postby Bellydancing_Fool » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:13 pm

Quote 25 IN PA.: Traci finally gets to the hospital.
Colleen wakes up and tells Brad the truth about Kevin and how he saved her and about Jana killing Carmen and faking her owe death and Brad is shocked.
Also JT throws a object at Kevin head which makes Kevin bleed from the back of the head.

I sure hope that Brad and JT feel bad for what they did to Kevin. And everyone else tells Kevin that they are sorry for the way that they treated him.

I like Kevin and I hope that there will be justice.

It was a very good show eh? I was really thankful the Colleen remembered that it was Jana, instead of making this yet another long, drawn out sl.

JT totally lost it, and the terrible thing is, I think Michael was about to tell Kevin and JT that Colleen had just woke up, and that she said it was Jana, not Kevin who did this. A lot of people should be making some apologies to Kevin in the next few days. I am glad Kevin had the support of his Mom, Michael(so so) and Daniel.

YR FAN SINCE 1994

Postby YR FAN SINCE 1994 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:15 pm

Also I forgot this one thing, Colleen ask where Kevin is too. He is the first person that she ask for.

But this is just my opinion, I hope that she does not end up with Adrian. But I have always like her and JT together and I hope that they get them two back together.

YR FAN SINCE 1994

Postby YR FAN SINCE 1994 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:28 pm

Also,
I keep on missing things.HA HA

Amber is up to know good again and gets Daniel to call her and she acts like it is immigration and tells Cane that the marriage did not make him a US citizen and that they might have to go to Austraila.

Is this girl for real? Or does she just want money from the Chandcellers. I wish that she would go back to LA. Just my opinion.

Bellydancing_Fool

Postby Bellydancing_Fool » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:42 pm

Quote 25 IN PA.: Also,

Amber is up to know good again and gets Daniel to call her and she acts like it is immigration and tells Cane that the marriage did not make him a US citizen and that they might have to go to Austraila.

Is this girl for real? Or does she just want money from the Chandcellers. I wish that she would go back to LA. Just my opinion.

to me, it appears that Amber is trying rush Jill into telling Cane that she is his Mother. Amber must be feeling broke or something?! she is soooo devious and sneaky!

mmunchi

Postby mmunchi » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:38 pm

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
Quote 25 IN PA.: Also,

to me, it appears that Amber is trying rush Jill into telling Cane that she is his Mother. Amber must be feeling broke or something?! she is soooo devious and sneaky!

I can't stand Amber! I wish that she would just leave and go somewhere, anywhere!

Paolucci

Postby Paolucci » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:47 pm

I think she is after the$$$$. But didn't I read some where that Cane gets the last laugh?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”