Absolutely creepy Amber

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ladyslipper43

Absolutely creepy Amber

Postby ladyslipper43 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:59 pm

Why did the writers have to bring that little tramp on Y&R?? Certainly they could have done better at stirring up trouble than to bring her on......and did you catch the line last week about Sheila having done something to her....come on....let's not give her any kind of important story line...all she does is flirt and show off...i can't stand her...And wait until Jill discovers how Amber "hooked" Cane into marrying her...Once Cane's paternity is certainly established...can't that marriage be annulled..If he is Jill's biological son, then he would already BE an American Citizen....Sometimes i think the writers think WE FANS are stupid.....but in any case...GET RID of Amber...the sooner the better......

Soulsistah

Re: Absolutely creepy Amber

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:01 am

Quote ladyslipper43: Why did the writers have to bring that little tramp on Y&R?? Certainly they could have done better at stirring up trouble than to bring her on......and did you catch the line last week about Sheila having done something to her....come on....let's not give her any kind of important story line...all she does is flirt and show off...i can't stand her...And wait until Jill discovers how Amber "hooked" Cane into marrying her...Once Cane's paternity is certainly established...can't that marriage be annulled..If he is Jill's biological son, then he would already BE an American Citizen....Sometimes i think the writers think WE FANS are stupid.....but in any case...GET RID of Amber...the sooner the better......

I agree...that vixen makes my skin crawl >( Back to B&B with her...GC doesn't need or want her ilk!

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:03 am

Quote Soulsistah:
Quote ladyslipper43: Why did the writers have to bring that little tramp on Y&R?? Certainly they could have done better at stirring up trouble than to bring her on......and did you catch the line last week about Sheila having done something to her....come on....let's not give her any kind of important story line...all she does is flirt and show off...i can't stand her...And wait until Jill discovers how Amber "hooked" Cane into marrying her...Once Cane's paternity is certainly established...can't that marriage be annulled..If he is Jill's biological son, then he would already BE an American Citizen....Sometimes i think the writers think WE FANS are stupid.....but in any case...GET RID of Amber...the sooner the better......

I agree...that vixen makes my skin crawl >( Back to B&B with her...GC doesn't need or want her ilk!

I never cared for the character of Amber and the more I see her the less I like her

MaryAn

Postby MaryAn » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:18 am

she does seem to be a money-grubbing loser. she doesnt care about cane at all. give her what she deserves

Hooked since March73

Postby Hooked since March73 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:13 am

Amber pulled some stunts on B&B but you also saw the rest of the character there so she was not just a bad girl. Plus, she did have a major storyline on that show with Sheila and actually saved someone from Sheila (Stephanie). Y&R has chosen to portray her as strictly one dimensional which is too bad as she was quite popular on B&B at one time.

allimcbeal

Postby allimcbeal » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:17 am

Creepy is the perfect word. Can't stand her character!!! >(

glella

Postby glella » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:53 am

I cannot stand Amber-whenever she is on the screen she brings the whole show down! I cannot for the life of me understand why she was "transferred" to Y&R. I had thought she would've been involved in the Sheila thing given their history on the B&B, but no. We got to watch her skanking around, playing with her phone and acting like a... My only hope is that when she goes up against Jill she will go down.

Edited for inappropriate language.

Pinkoceanluvsyr

Postby Pinkoceanluvsyr » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:35 am

Is it just me, or does her voice drive you all nuts also!!!! I am actually to the point of fastforwarding through her scenes. But all in all I still love that Y & R !!!!

BTW: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PURERVIOLET!!! :)

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:41 am

I kinda like Amber.....even though I don't like what she did to Cane, but how can the marriage be legal, he wasn't even there. I am sure that it will come out that he isn't married to her...Amber is one character that I love to hate. I think she is adding something to the show.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”