Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CandyLane5

Re: Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler

Postby CandyLane5 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:48 am

Quote valencia4love: >( That's the reason why Collen and Adrian are going to get married!!! That witch!!! When are her parents going to realize that she is legal adult and can make her own decision!! Poor Adrian!! He loves her so much!!

I take it you dont like Tracie lol...

valencia4love

Postby valencia4love » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:01 am

Actually, she was the one that i liked best out of all John's children. But if her turning Adrian in is what's going to take to get him and Collen together, then I guess i cant be too mad at her LOL :) :)

jenny33

Postby jenny33 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:12 am

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: I read that Traci is going to turn Adrian in to GCU for sleeping with Colleen!!! Oh No!!

Traci is forgetting that Adrian is the one who saved Colleen from the fire. She should have some kind of graditude for the man.. Also Colleen is an adult, there's nothing her & Brad can do to stop Colleen from growing up including making decisions that they don't like. And she really needs to get to know Adrian. He's not the typical man. THere's something very pure and special about him. He loves her deeply and he didn't set out to get Colleen. It happened gradually and he fought his feelings w/all he had but he loves her and nothing is going to change that. It's the perfect lovestory between these too and hopefully Y&R will keep there relationship growing in the future. I really like them together. It's something fresh and new and beautiful.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:35 am

What a pleasure to read this thread. All comments and opinions based on the real world. Kudos to all.

nurse_magoo

Postby nurse_magoo » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:49 am

I was so mad at Brad yesterday I could have strangled him. Why didn't he come down on JT for not looking out for Colleen as he "hired" him to do? He tells Adrian to leave. Adrian is the one and only person that will make Colleen want to live! Traci is dumb to think that she can waltz in and expect Colleen to pack up and go home with her. It won't happen. As far as Traci turning Adrian in doesn't she understand that will just make Colleen even more angry. Why do the writers continue to keep people in the way of this couple? Don't they understand that this is the only decent storyline that they have to play on? If Adrian and Colleen don't stay together I WILL NOT watch this show again. I have been watching 22 years but enough is enough! %(

martyc

Postby martyc » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:05 am

Quote nurse_magoo: I was so mad at Brad yesterday I could have strangled him. Why didn't he come down on JT for not looking out for Colleen as he "hired" him to do? He tells Adrian to leave. Adrian is the one and only person that will make Colleen want to live! Traci is dumb to think that she can waltz in and expect Colleen to pack up and go home with her. It won't happen. As far as Traci turning Adrian in doesn't she understand that will just make Colleen even more angry. Why do the writers continue to keep people in the way of this couple? Don't they understand that this is the only decent storyline that they have to play on? If Adrian and Colleen don't stay together I WILL NOT watch this show again. I have been watching 22 years but enough is enough! %(

I agree! If Adrian leaves, I leave.

capricorn27

Postby capricorn27 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:17 am

Quote martyc:
Quote nurse_magoo: I was so mad at Brad yesterday I could have strangled him. Why didn't he come down on JT for not looking out for Colleen as he "hired" him to do? He tells Adrian to leave. Adrian is the one and only person that will make Colleen want to live! Traci is dumb to think that she can waltz in and expect Colleen to pack up and go home with her. It won't happen. As far as Traci turning Adrian in doesn't she understand that will just make Colleen even more angry. Why do the writers continue to keep people in the way of this couple? Don't they understand that this is the only decent storyline that they have to play on? If Adrian and Colleen don't stay together I WILL NOT watch this show again. I have been watching 22 years but enough is enough! %(

i agree. however, regarding traci, i think she might be reacting to what happened to her when she feel in love with her professor. she ended up trying to commit suicide. i'm sure she doesn't want that for colleen. however, adrian is no tim and hopefully when she sees that, she will back off.

valencia4love

Postby valencia4love » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:49 am

Quote martyc:

>( I agree with you guys!!! If Adrian goes, I will too!!! To be frank, he's only reason why i watched it now. :)

gommie

Postby gommie » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:58 am

How old exactly is Colleen--she is either awfully smart and got bumped up a year or two or she must be 19 or 20 by now?

golden retrivers

Postby golden retrivers » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:01 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote mrspalms: Doesn't it say in the spoilers that Adrian wants to marry Colleen and they both have a decision to make? I'm thinking her decision will be whether or not to marry him and his decision will have to do with his continuing to teach because of their relationship. The spoilers say his identity will be revealed so... the teacher/student issue may be irrelevant?? I have no problem with the relationship as they are both adults. I'm a parent and if it were high school and a minor child it would be illegal!

That could be!! Also ... Colleen has a decision of whether or not to go to NY with Traci.

This situation kink of reminds me of a family thing a few years a go.my husbands nephew and his fiance,both were teaching at the catholic school in town and when the school board found out they were living together at his parents home they said they would both lose their jobs if they cotinued to do so,even though they were getting married in a few months. Ithought this was a bit redickulas in this day and age considering they were both in their late twentys .Idon't think kids care whether the teachers nare married; dating or wathever ,maybe they would have at another time ,like in the past when moral and social standings were at a lot different level then todays

Return to “The Young and the Restless”