Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
EmpressOperaDiva

Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:35 pm

I read that Traci is going to turn Adrian in to GCU for sleeping with Colleen!!! Oh No!!

YR_GHFan

Re: Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler

Postby YR_GHFan » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:37 pm

I knew it! I knew that it was going to be Traci. It's so hypocrytical of her to do that considering her past rendevouz with Tim Sullivan!?

Kasha

Postby Kasha » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:39 pm

Tracy just seems to always portray a sour grapes, whiney character, so this does not surprise me.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:44 pm

I'm NOT liking Traci right now!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:09 pm

I suppose as her mother, she doesn't want her daughter to repeat her mistakes. I like Adrian and Colleen, but what he did was wrong... I can see Traci being a good mom and looking after her daughter.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:14 pm

Yeah... But dont you think that once Traci see's how much Adrian loves Colleen... I mean TRULY loves her, that she will back off? Adrian is a good guy, he would NEVER hurt Colleen.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:26 pm

Maybe. I personally don't see an issue with them dating. Sure he's her professor, but she's old enough to do what she wants. He's not her doctor or anything, so to me he is not really in a position of authority. I don't know.. University is different. If she were in high school I'd have something different to say.

I'm not a mother ... I think a mom would feel differently!! hehehe

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:41 pm

Yeah... if this was High School... I would NOT be a fan! --I'm not a Mom yet either... so maybe my opinions will change... But I hope not! LOL.

Kasha

Postby Kasha » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:48 pm

I remember when I was in college(back in the stone age) a close friend of mine started to have romantic interest in her TA(teacher's assistant-who in those days was actually the teacher in her class). They had to keep their romance extremely quiet otherwise it would jeopardize his academic position. She was 20 at the time, so not a minor. As soon as the semester ended and she was no longer his student, they were able to openly date. They are still married today!

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:49 pm

Quote Kasha: I remember when I was in college(back in the stone age) a close friend of mine started to have romantic interest in her TA(teacher's assistant-who in those days was actually the teacher in her class). They had to keep their romance extremely quiet otherwise it would jeopardize his academic position. She was 20 at the time, so not a minor. As soon as the semester ended and she was no longer his student, they were able to openly date. They are still married today!

Awwww... You get the great story for the day award!! I liked this one! So sweet!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”