Victoria & JT talking, with Adrain watching

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Watching Since 1973

Victoria & JT talking, with Adrain watching

Postby Watching Since 1973 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:05 pm

While Victoria and JT talked at the hospital today Adrian was watching them. He had a rather surprised look on his face. It looked innocent enough but I think Adrian picked up a vibe. Adrian doesn't really know many people in GC. I hope he doesn't get drawn into some of the other's drama that's going on. He doesn't need to lower himself and needs to concentrate on Colleen.

shopgirl

Re: Victoria & JT talking, with Adrain watching

Postby shopgirl » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:26 pm

Your right, they did seem to make a big deal out of Korbel watching J.T. and Victoria have their little chat! As big as jerk as Brad is being to Korbel, he probably understands Victoria needing to confide in J.T.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:44 pm

I think it will be an observation that he relays to Colleen... You know... Like if she says that she needs to hear J.T out or something... He can say that J.T. and Victoria were getting friendly... You know...

LazyDays

Postby LazyDays » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:30 pm

I almost choked when JT told Victoria he got paid to notice when something was not right. He must not get paid much.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:39 pm

Quote LazyDays: I almost choked when JT told Victoria he got paid to notice when something was not right. He must not get paid much.

Hahaha... I didn't even notice that until now! Thanks...I needed to laugh!

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:44 pm

Quote LazyDays: I almost choked when JT told Victoria he got paid to notice when something was not right. He must not get paid much.

:-) Yeah, well who ever is "paying" JT, they're getting ripped off! As a P.I., JT doesn't see anything of use! Maybe he should change careers and become a pyschic - I'm sure Kay could hook him up with Silvia Brown for some tutoring ~)

But yes, I wonder how they're going to use Adrian's observation of JT and Victoria's 'chit-chat' at the hospital? Hmmmm.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:45 pm

Quote Soulsistah:

:-) Yeah, well who ever is "paying" JT, they're getting ripped off! As a P.I., JT doesn't see anything of use! Maybe he should changes careers and become a pyschic - I'm sure Kay could hook him up with Silvia Brown for some tutoring ~)

But yes, I wonder how they're going to use Adrian's observation of JT and Victoria's 'chit-chat' at the hospital? Hmmmm.

Maybe he will tell Victoria that J.T and her look good together! No.... That wont happen... But I would love to see it... lol.

capricorn27

Postby capricorn27 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:18 am

i took the look to mean that adrian was noting that tj was moving on and possibly not after colleen anymore. the way that victoria and tj were interacting reminded me of the colleen and adrian interact sometimes.

allimcbeal

Postby allimcbeal » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:14 am

Adrian is a very smart man, and its obvious the connection Victoria and JT have. Maybe he realized that JT is not as committed to Coleen as he claims. Also Coleen told Adrian that Jt And V slept together.

Watching Since 1973

Postby Watching Since 1973 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:35 am

I think Victoria will help Adrain get in to see Colleen. Then she can console JT's broken heart. I think she has had about had it with Brad.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”