Carmen is Alive.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
EmpressOperaDiva

Re: Carmen is Alive.

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:42 pm

Quote LazyDays:
Quote foreveryoung:
Quote Plot_Twister: Hey George...someone just posted a theory that it is Janna dressed up like Carmen. I like it. DNA proved that Carmen is dead...unless it is a twin then is DNA the same????? I don't know...but I like Janna is Carmen.

in soap opera land such as genoa city anything IS possible--only fraternal twins would not have same DNA, identical would so she may have twin...

what happened to Dru hiring JT to get a photo of her sister....i remember Carmen's mom coming to the trial but not Carmen's sis....hmmm makes me wonder!!

I think Jenna was soooo obsessed with Carmen and after finding out she killed her Jenna is dressing up like Carmen...Jenna loved to makeover people...happy watching!!

If I remember correctly a few weeks back JT and Dru were talking about Carmen's sister and JT said that she looked nothing like Carmen.

Your right... Nothing alike.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:08 pm

But there is a cousin or something that looks like her. I know that there was a pic in Carmen's suite that Jack commented on the resemblence.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:11 pm

Quote Plot_Twister: But there is a cousin or something that looks like her. I know that there was a pic in Carmen's suite that Jack commented on the resemblence.

Was it Jack or Neil? I think it was Neil.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:12 pm

Dont know. Either one. Still works either way.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:28 pm

Quote Plot_Twister: Dont know. Either one. Still works either way.

Your right though... I distinctly remember! Hmmm.... Very Interesting...

shopgirl

Postby shopgirl » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:15 pm

Quote george:
Quote Watching Since 1973: Jana is crazy enough to show up as Carmen to set up Dru. I just hope Neil isn't going crazy too!

Jana looks nothing like Carmen. Unless she went to halloween store and bought a Carmen mask. You could clearly tell it was Carmen.

I gotta go with George on this one........that was clearly Carmen on the elevator today! I can't believe the writer's would subject us to an "evil twin" storyline, especially after the whole Sheila nightmare. And, since Janna and Carmen looked nothing alike, I don't see how it could be Janna???? geez........all so confusing :~

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:44 am

All I know is that Dru hired the ace detective JT to find out if Carmon had a twin he never got back to her.... :|

quillpen

Postby quillpen » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:04 am

Quote george: PART TWO

Unless, Jana got plastic surgery to like Carmen, that be another sheila, phyliss look like contest again.

Please tell me you are teasing.... We have seen Jana long after we began seeing this Carmen, so you know it can't be Jana. You are teasing, aren't you?

allimcbeal

Postby allimcbeal » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:06 am

Its probably a twin.

quillpen

Postby quillpen » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:10 am

Quote CandyLane5: All I know is that Dru hired the ace detective JT to find out if Carmon had a twin he never got back to her.... :|

I think they did have a scene that explained she did have a sister but not a twin and that her sister was not a look alike. And, CandyLane, you gotta stop misspelling my name. I'm beginning to become offended. I two kids who fail to be able to spell Carmen. One does the 'o' thing the other one does Carmin.... Go figure... But you...????

Back to topic... Sorry about that... So, was there a sister that JT missed? There was some mention of a cousin on the show, but no mention of what she looked like. Could it be a cousin. True the only DNA that would match would be her exact twin. So, surely it must be her that is dead. So to me the question I have been unable to come up with the answer to is this; Who Is The Carmen Look alike?????

Return to “The Young and the Restless”