Nick and Red Head

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Nick and Red Head

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:08 pm

Quote CandyLane5: In real life.... Michelle Stafford is seven years older than Josh Morrow...(I hope I spelled his name right)

But in Y&R years... Phyllis nearing 50 and Nick is nearing 30... that is a 20 year difference.... that is why this story line isnt believable to the loyal fans that have watched for over 20 years...

We watched as Nick pursued Sharon for months and we watched the beautiful wedding and we watched them NOT have sex before marriage... They truly love each other... they will find their way back....

I am a loyal fan who has watched for over twenty years - and I completely and thoroughly continue to disagree with you.

phick4ever

Postby phick4ever » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:51 pm

Lets do the math,Daniel is 18, Phyllis was about 20 to 22 when she had him, that would make her about 38 to 40 at the oldest, Nick was 19 to 20 when he married Sharon,they would have been married 11 years that would make him between 30 to 31, what is the big deal????? Phyllis is just coming into her prime as a woman, a younger man is just what she needs!

Edited for inappropriate language. Please follow the guidelines.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:53 pm

Phyllis is jealous of Sharon! LOL! Right that's why Phyllis told Nick to move to the tack house next door to Sharon. LOL!!! Phyllis should be jeolous of some pretty, smart hot NE executive or someone NEW like she was. He had over 10 years of Sharon ENOUGH of that Bimbo!

Kasha

Postby Kasha » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:54 pm

Quote suegerry:
Quote BETTYEJACKY:
Quote Stronger Woman: Nick is must happier with P>Please them alone>Sharon need to find someelse>Nick and Phyliss look good together and they enjoy been together>I look forward to seen what they are doing>its spice up my love life with my partner>

Phyllis is so jealous of Sharon, deserve her Right. I am glad that I got a hot man and don't need Phyllis and Nick's boring scenes to spice up anything!

lol....I feel the same.

Nick is to Phyllis what Zapato is to Victor.... :)

oh my!!! :-) Not going there!

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:56 pm

When did NIck and Sharon have time for each other? They seemed to be having a contest to see who could cheat the most! If this is your idea of a perfect marriage........

This post was edited. We do not bash other posters. Thanks.

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:59 pm

Quote phick4ever: Lets do the math,Daniel is 18, Phyllis was about 20 to 22 when she had him, that would make her about 38 to 40 at the oldest, Nick was 19 to 20 when he married Sharon,they would have been married 11 years that would make him between 30 to 31, what is the big deal????? Phyllis is just coming into her prime as a woman, a younger man is just what she needs!

No Phyllis was in her late 20's just like Danny Romalotti was...which would make her nearing 50....That's why her and Nikki get along... in business and in friendship.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:04 pm

When Nick is with Sharon he looks like he just had an enema. I'm serious, he always looks either uncomfortable or angry, guilty, sad or just plain miserable. When he's with Phyllis we see that gorgeous mega watt smile and those dimples. He just lights up when she is around.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:05 pm

If Nick just had an enema, then I'd think he would look very comfortable and relaxed, if you know what I mean!! LOL

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:05 pm

candylane,

If Phyllis is nearing 50 how did she have Summer with any medical intervention? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasha

Postby Kasha » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:06 pm

Quote CandyLane5: In real life.... Michelle Stafford is seven years older than Josh Morrow...(I hope I spelled his name right)

But in Y&R years... Phyllis nearing 50 and Nick is nearing 30... that is a 20 year difference.... that is why this story line isnt believable to the loyal fans that have watched for over 20 years...

We watched as Nick pursued Sharon for months and we watched the beautiful wedding and we watched them NOT have sex before marriage... They truly love each other... they will find their way back....

Soapopera time lines are very tricky. Nikki is my age both in real life and on the soap. She had Victoria the same year I had my own first born. Yet Victoria is older than 24/25 in Y&R yrs. Victoria has to be otherwise, how old would Nick be as he is yrs younger than Victoria? LOL The same goes for so many of the characters on Y&R--age/time is very fuzzy.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”