Nick and Red Head

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Stronger Woman

Nick and Red Head

Postby Stronger Woman » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:45 pm

Nick is must happier with P>Please them alone>Sharon need to find someelse>Nick and Phyliss look good together and they enjoy been together>I look forward to seen what they are doing>its spice up my love life with my partner>

BETTYEJACKY

Re: Nick and Red Head

Postby BETTYEJACKY » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:12 pm

Quote Stronger Woman: Nick is must happier with P>Please them alone>Sharon need to find someelse>Nick and Phyliss look good together and they enjoy been together>I look forward to seen what they are doing>its spice up my love life with my partner>

Phyllis is so jealous of Sharon, deserve her Right. I am glad that I got a hot man and don't need Phyllis and Nick's boring scenes to spice up anything!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:13 pm

Quote BETTYEJACKY:
Quote Stronger Woman: Nick is must happier with P>Please them alone>Sharon need to find someelse>Nick and Phyliss look good together and they enjoy been together>I look forward to seen what they are doing>its spice up my love life with my partner>

Phyllis is so jealous of Sharon, deserve her Right. I am glad that I got a hot man and don't need Phyllis and Nick's boring scenes to spice up anything!

lol....I feel the same.

Nick is to Phyllis what Zapato is to Victor.... :)

SharonnNick4EVER

Postby SharonnNick4EVER » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:16 pm

I hope Sharon & Nick get back together... they were perfect for each other. I think they will after time. :) 3)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:21 pm

Quote suegerry:
Quote BETTYEJACKY:

lol....I feel the same.

Nick is to Phyllis what Zapato is to Victor.... :)

:o That's one of the reason a lot of people don't buy them as a real couple - Nick is like her newest man-boy toy. LOL!

Stronger Woman

Postby Stronger Woman » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:06 pm

Are you blind? Nick is happy with Phyllis. What show are u watching? Get a grib. Nick will not go back. PUPPY LOVE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was completely uncalled for and rude. The other posters are NOT blind, which is an ignorant thing to say, they've got a grip and they simply DISAGREE with you. I do NOT want to see this type of ignorance on Soaps.com boards.

sarah24

Postby sarah24 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:27 pm

agree

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:39 pm

Nick and Phyliss are great together....Sharon was and is a dud! She is no saint either...hello remember Brad! I hope Victoria lets her have it!

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:55 pm

In real life.... Michelle Stafford is seven years older than Josh Morrow...(I hope I spelled his name right)

But in Y&R years... Phyllis nearing 50 and Nick is nearing 30... that is a 20 year difference.... that is why this story line isnt believable to the loyal fans that have watched for over 20 years...

We watched as Nick pursued Sharon for months and we watched the beautiful wedding and we watched them NOT have sex before marriage... They truly love each other... they will find their way back....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”