JT and Colleen - A Flash back

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
evieb

JT and Colleen - A Flash back

Postby evieb » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:15 pm

Okay everybody. I'm totally on the Cadrian train here. But this old clip of JT and Colleen made me remember how poowerful they were as a couple. It truly brought tears to my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AeDw_5BoH4

EmpressOperaDiva

Re: JT and Colleen - A Flash back

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:28 pm

Yes... It was sad... BUT you know... that was old Colleen... New Colleen just has that special something with Adrian!

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:36 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Yes... It was sad... BUT you know... that was old Colleen... New Colleen just has that special something with Adrian!

awhh yeh but so did these..idk why i was just like awww! when i wached them those r my favroites well some of them >.<

youtube.com/watch?v=lNdSfyqA2Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=D94VHyY3UKc&mode=related&search=
youtube.com/watch?v=dYLJ8fNN3t8&mode=related&search=

check 'em out.

erinszoo

Postby erinszoo » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:41 pm

Awww that was awesome, thanks for the reminder of how great they once were !!!

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:47 pm

Quote erinszoo: Awww that was awesome, thanks for the reminder of how great they once were !!!

Too cute... I like how you put... Once were! Haha.. Sorry... I had to!

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:54 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Yes... It was sad... BUT you know... that was old Colleen... New Colleen just has that special something with Adrian!

yeh, i really think the old colleen and JT had alot oh chemistry but this isnt the old colleen :P heh i think that the new colleen and adrian have just as much chemistry as the the old 'jolleen' or ever more :]plus the old colleeen and JT seemed more like a highskool type relationship

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:55 pm

Quote CadrianxLove:

yeh, i really think the old colleen and JT had alot oh chemistry but this isnt the old colleen :P heh i think that the new colleen and adrian have just as much chemistry as the the old 'jolleen' or ever more :]plus the old colleeen and JT seemed more like a highskool type relationship

ITA!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”