Adrianne Leon's Music

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CadrianxLove

Adrianne Leon's Music

Postby CadrianxLove » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:28 pm

Hey, i think she really has a pretty voice when she isn't doing that talking thing in her music. but i the song "don't want to fall asleep" is actually pretty good.

does anyone else listen to her music? :)

EmpressOperaDiva

Re: Adrianne Leon's Music

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:33 pm

I do! AND she is doing something... She has a band called Caught Crimson! You should check it out! Yes... she does have a beautiful voice... PLUS, she write's all her own music. She's extremely talented, and has has music on General Hospital since she was 15. She's amazing! Simply amazing! --(And she get's to kiss Eyal, ---Lucky!--- )

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:36 pm

~)
Quote EmpressOperaDiva: I do! AND she is doing something... She has a band called Caught Crimson! You should check it out! Yes... she does have a beautiful voice... PLUS, she write's all her own music. She's extremely talented, and has has music on General Hospital since she was 15. She's amazing! Simply amazing! --(And she get's to kiss Eyal, ---Lucky!--- )

i've heard of the band its just the only place i see it on is myspace. but like it sucks that on iTunes she's not on there, she is talented. beautiful voice :]

even luckier that she gets to be with eyal ~)
i wonder if she realizes how lucky she is haha

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:38 pm

I bet she does!

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:48 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: I bet she does!

i was trying to find this one site where they had an interview with her but i 4got where and she was talking about how there are alot of hot guys on the show, but i forgot now so im just rambling haha. *) :-)

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:55 pm

Quote CadrianxLove:

i was trying to find this one site where they had an interview with her but i 4got where and she was talking about how there are alot of hot guys on the show, but i forgot now so im just rambling haha. *) :-)

Wait! I am pretty sure I saw that... Check Youtube.

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:59 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote CadrianxLove:

i've tried all the stuff are like the music videos of them which i like alot but like it wasnt a video interview it was just like cbs or sumthing like tht ugh im still looking.

YR_GHFan

Postby YR_GHFan » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:58 pm

check out

myspace.com/caughtcrimson

I love her song "Part of Me"

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:02 pm

Quote CadrianxLove:
Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote CadrianxLove:

i've tried all the stuff are like the music videos of them which i like alot but like it wasnt a video interview it was just like cbs or sumthing like tht ugh im still looking.

Hey if you find it, tell me... I'd love to see it!

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:21 pm

Quote YR_GHFan: check out

myspace.com/caughtcrimson

I love her song "Part of Me"

I really like her sound, and the group for that matter. I love "Part of Me." They need to put a CD out.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”