When Is Victor coming Back?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Dimples29

When Is Victor coming Back?

Postby Dimples29 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:45 pm

I am so sick of watching Adam/Sharon and Nick/Phyllis...emphasis on Adam and Sharon. I need another reason to watch. It is so stupid right now. Adam and Sharon are disguisting to watch. This whole working up to bring Sheila back...hate it. I mean really how many lives does this woman have. I am ready for some Victor drama. Does anyone know when he's scheduled to return?

lady red

Re: When Is Victor coming Back?

Postby lady red » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Quote Dimples29: I am so sick of watching Adam/Sharon and Nick/Phyllis...emphasis on Adam and Sharon. I need another reason to watch. It is so stupid right now. Adam and Sharon are disguisting to watch. This whole working up to bring Sheila back...hate it. I mean really how many lives does this woman have. I am ready for some Victor drama. Does anyone know when he's scheduled to return?
I believe it's sometime in January...I'm not sure. I am missing TGVN...The show's not the same w/o him.

Demus

Postby Demus » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Not soon enough! This Tucker character seems like trouble and who better to handle this kind of trouble than the great Victor Newman himself :D

Jack will probably get jealous cuz he's not as worthy an adversary as Tucker is :-) Jack will definitely be the spoiler to whatever is brewing in GC's "Business District" ;)

shorty725

Postby shorty725 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:42 pm

There will be hell for the Abbott family to pay, namely Jack and Billy. YOU GOT THAT!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”