Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mrs. Patrick Drake

Re: Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Postby Mrs. Patrick Drake » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:22 pm

Most definately! (but don't tell my honey - Patrick, ok?) :]

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:43 pm

Quote Mrs. Patrick Drake: Most definately! (but don't tell my honey - Patrick, ok?) :]

Haha... I wouldn't dream of telling!!

jenny33

Postby jenny33 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:55 am

Quote Brooke96: I think he's a hottie.

:) I've never seen such a beautiful man.. It's unreal..

allimcbeal

Postby allimcbeal » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:05 am

ok I think we all know now that I am in love with the man!!!
Yes there have been arguements that I don't really know him, just his character, but have you ever seen a more beautiful face and dreamy eyes. I turn to jelly and dream away!!!WOW! Can't say it enough love, love, love him!!!!

golden retrivers

Postby golden retrivers » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:08 am

Quote Brooke96: I think he's a hottie.

Sure is and he dosn't even have to try to Be''

golden retrivers

Postby golden retrivers » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:18 am

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote CadrianxLove:
Quote EmpressOperaDiva: It depends on what you like... Lol... I dont know I am thinking good... But the reason I asked is because I was going to email you something I KNOW you would love... BUT It's a tomorrow spoiler... SO... I will not! You will have to watch and smile/weep/cry/get angry... whever emotions you might feel... lol. ;)

OMG haha now im excited.
dont tell me haha cause i'm not going to be able to sleep! and srry i didnt check back on the other message i just got it but AHHH do you like what happens with colleen tomorrow?

Listen you! I am not saying a word! Not one single word! This isn't a spoiler thread... But tomorrow, when your watching, you will be HAPPY I didn't spoil anything!! Happy watching!! ;)

'''''Oh but you want too''' don't ya''

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:18 pm

Quote golden retrivers:
Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote CadrianxLove:
Quote EmpressOperaDiva: It depends on what you like... Lol... I dont know I am thinking good... But the reason I asked is because I was going to email you something I KNOW you would love... BUT It's a tomorrow spoiler... SO... I will not! You will have to watch and smile/weep/cry/get angry... whever emotions you might feel... lol. ;)

OMG haha now im excited.
dont tell me haha cause i'm not going to be able to sleep! and srry i didnt check back on the other message i just got it but AHHH do you like what happens with colleen tomorrow?

Listen you! I am not saying a word! Not one single word! This isn't a spoiler thread... But tomorrow, when your watching, you will be HAPPY I didn't spoil anything!! Happy watching!! ;)

'''''Oh but you want too''' don't ya''

Haha... Am I THAT transparent?!? >) ;) lol... 10 minutes!!! Ahhhhh!!!

Shys

Postby Shys » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:22 pm

Adrian has really pretty eyes, i saw him on another show the other day, alil younger and shorter hair but he was really good looking.. :)

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:24 pm

Quote Shys: Adrian has really pretty eyes, i saw him on another show the other day, alil younger and shorter hair but he was really good looking.. :)

Those eye's look right through you, they are so beautiful! Man oh, man... He's JUST SO YUMMY!

Shys

Postby Shys » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:27 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote Shys: Adrian has really pretty eyes, i saw him on another show the other day, alil younger and shorter hair but he was really good looking.. :)

Those eye's look right through you, they are so beautiful! Man oh, man... He's JUST SO YUMMY!

Now we just have to get jt to leave colleen alone and let her see what will happen with adrian huh?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”