Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CadrianxLove

Re: Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Postby CadrianxLove » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:05 pm

:)
Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Haha... I have to watch it alone. I smile, and giggle... I am telling you... Adrianne Leon is SO lucky! I wish I could just live one of those scenes in her body. Just once. Well... No then I would want more... Hmmm... Let me just put it this way... I wish I was his wife! Oh yes... he'd come home to ME every night. ::Singing:: "Heaven, I'm in Heaven"

hahaha DEFIANTLY!
what a lucky wife *sigh
i would like to be compared to a famouse piece of art work and be told im stunning. SHE IS THE LUCKIEST GIRL ON the show. hopefully their marriage is like other hollywood marriages ~) ;) haha [evn though i just want eyal to be happy] ughh ;(
since i cant b his wife, replacing colleen with me on the show will do.

Bellydancing_Fool

Postby Bellydancing_Fool » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:09 pm

I think he is on a level like no other character on the Y&R. He is a non-typical hunk. His intelligence and sensitivity are pretty rare.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:11 pm

Quote Soulsistah:
Quote suegerry: I would never think he's hot....not hunky enough for me.

As for the hottest in daytime show, well because I'm a Y&R viewer only I must say he says nothing for the other.

In GC we have Brad, Nick, Paul, JT, Devon, Neil, Daniel, David and most of all Cane that are far "hotter" then he is.

I agree suegerry - while I think Adrian is handsome, he just doesn't have that "hunkiness" that others like Brad, Nick, etc. have. And I still can't get with him sleeping with a student...just makes his character kinda sleazy to me - JMHO - so don't shoot Adrian fans. :o

I'm glad you're on my side. This is also the reason I do not like this character. Having sex with a student doesn't phase me at all.

As for his looks he is far from being better looking than any other male character in GC.

We don't all see looks with the same eyes... :)

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:13 pm

Quote Soulsistah:

As for the hottest in daytime show, well because I'm a Y&R viewer only I must say he says nothing for the other.

In GC we have Brad, Nick, Paul, JT, Devon, Neil, Daniel, David and most of all Cane that are far "hotter" then he is.

I agree suegerry - while I think Adrian is handsome, he just doesn't have that "hunkiness" that others like Brad, Nick, etc. have. And I still can't get with him sleeping with a student...just makes his character kinda sleazy to me - JMHO - so don't shoot Adrian fans. :o

BAM! haaha im jk one less person to infere with my realtionship with him haha ;)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:14 pm

Be careful he might not want you... :-)

Bellydancing_Fool

Postby Bellydancing_Fool » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:15 pm

what colour would you say his eyes are? they look green/hazel.

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:15 pm

Quote suegerry: Be careful he might not want you... :-)

psh please he would drop his job,wife,and child for me anyday..well i hope..okay well in my fantasies. hahaa

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:16 pm

Quote suegerry:
Quote Soulsistah:

I'm glad you're on my side. This is also the reason I do not like this character. Having sex with a student doesn't phase me at all.

As for his looks he is far from being better looking than any other male character in GC.

Thank goodness for that! We'd all be killing each other!! Happy you like other guys... I wish I could have him all to myself. ;) Dont worry Cadrain ans wont shoot! At least not me!! :D

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:18 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote suegerry:
Quote Soulsistah:

Thank goodness for that! We'd all be killing each other!! Happy you like other guys... I wish I could have him all to myself. ;) Dont worry Cadrain ans wont shoot! At least not me!! :D

haha well thnku but other cadrian fan's might shoot, this has become competion. haha

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:20 pm

Quote CadrianxLove:
Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote suegerry:
Quote Soulsistah:

haha well thnku but other cadrian fan's might shoot, this has become competion. haha

No competion for you, I don't fantasize fictional characters.... ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”