Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
golden retrivers

Re: Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Postby golden retrivers » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:18 am

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote CadrianxLove:
Quote EmpressOperaDiva: It depends on what you like... Lol... I dont know I am thinking good... But the reason I asked is because I was going to email you something I KNOW you would love... BUT It's a tomorrow spoiler... SO... I will not! You will have to watch and smile/weep/cry/get angry... whever emotions you might feel... lol. ;)

OMG haha now im excited.
dont tell me haha cause i'm not going to be able to sleep! and srry i didnt check back on the other message i just got it but AHHH do you like what happens with colleen tomorrow?

Listen you! I am not saying a word! Not one single word! This isn't a spoiler thread... But tomorrow, when your watching, you will be HAPPY I didn't spoil anything!! Happy watching!! ;)

'''''Oh but you want too''' don't ya''

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:18 pm

Quote golden retrivers:
Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote CadrianxLove:
Quote EmpressOperaDiva: It depends on what you like... Lol... I dont know I am thinking good... But the reason I asked is because I was going to email you something I KNOW you would love... BUT It's a tomorrow spoiler... SO... I will not! You will have to watch and smile/weep/cry/get angry... whever emotions you might feel... lol. ;)

OMG haha now im excited.
dont tell me haha cause i'm not going to be able to sleep! and srry i didnt check back on the other message i just got it but AHHH do you like what happens with colleen tomorrow?

Listen you! I am not saying a word! Not one single word! This isn't a spoiler thread... But tomorrow, when your watching, you will be HAPPY I didn't spoil anything!! Happy watching!! ;)

'''''Oh but you want too''' don't ya''

Haha... Am I THAT transparent?!? >) ;) lol... 10 minutes!!! Ahhhhh!!!

Shys

Postby Shys » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:22 pm

Adrian has really pretty eyes, i saw him on another show the other day, alil younger and shorter hair but he was really good looking.. :)

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:24 pm

Quote Shys: Adrian has really pretty eyes, i saw him on another show the other day, alil younger and shorter hair but he was really good looking.. :)

Those eye's look right through you, they are so beautiful! Man oh, man... He's JUST SO YUMMY!

Shys

Postby Shys » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:27 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote Shys: Adrian has really pretty eyes, i saw him on another show the other day, alil younger and shorter hair but he was really good looking.. :)

Those eye's look right through you, they are so beautiful! Man oh, man... He's JUST SO YUMMY!

Now we just have to get jt to leave colleen alone and let her see what will happen with adrian huh?

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:28 pm

Quote Shys:
Quote EmpressOperaDiva:

Now we just have to get jt to leave colleen alone and let her see what will happen with adrian huh?

That shouldn't be too hard... We can take him!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:03 pm

Quote gommie:
Quote Chrissi: I think he's very good looking but I like my men with more muscle. ;)

Give me a more sensitive man anyday--I had the muscle kind..they like using it too much in places it weren't meant to be used............. :D

LOL but the question was "Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?"

Not all muscular guys like to use it in the wrong places. I've never experienced that from the muscular guys I've dated. In fact, they were all sensitive too!! :)

Quote allimcbeal:
Quote Chrissi: I think he's very good looking but I like my men with more muscle. ;)

There are so many more things that are important besides muscle. Korbel has all of them. Not mention a cute butt!
Either way I know its just a matter of opinion.

Again, we're not talking about the inside. The question was "Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?" I don't remember reading, "Do you think he's sensitive?" or anything like that!! LOL

In all seriousness though, I'd never 'choose' someone just because they had muscles. It's simply a preference. ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”