CBS Survery From last month. Favorite Couple Nick and Sharon NOT on the list!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
emnick

Re: CBS Survery From last month. Favorite Couple Nick and Sharon NOT on the list!

Postby emnick » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:28 pm

Quote ksupergirl: Nick and Phyllis
Dru and Neil
Daniel and Lily
Sharon and Brad
Michael and Lauren
Jack and Phyllis
Sharon and Jack

These are most of the couples listed. I read this list over several times to make sure. Nick and Sharon were no where to be found.

Is this all the choices we get? because I only like two Michael and Lauren, Dru and Neil. I don't like Sharon and Nick, nor do I like Phyllis and Nick, so that poll not listing them as a favorite couple does not mean the fan base is all for Phick. Most non Phick and non Shick fans probable did not vote.

martyc

Re: CBS Survery From last month. Favorite Couple Nick and Sharon NOT on the list!

Postby martyc » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:38 pm

Choices are pretty limited. Personally, I am not
wild about any of them.

emnick

Postby emnick » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:38 pm

Quote martyc: Choices are pretty limited. Personally, I am not
wild about any of them.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:57 pm

They were missing Adrian and Colleen...

emnick

Postby emnick » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:10 pm

They were missing Colleen and Adrian as well as Victoria and JT(even though they have never been a couple, they have a small fan base). I feel I can list them, because they were together once, just like Sharon and Brad (it hurt to say that) and they were listed.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”